***Castillo, MJ***

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Welcome Doc...I will speak to you since this is your first post ever, but I do so wearing my protective helmet since I don't know you! :viking3: Please state your intentions!:)
You are wise to do so.

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
OK, then :idunno: .

You must be another one from the darkside.
Depends, for even in the dark, ones senses are tuned in a finer way to where one can still see. The Dr. will assess the situation.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
FUZZYJ692000 said:
I am being highly entertained in watching this battle....please do continue :boing2:
Battle? ........ what battle...... this little squeamish is nothing but an attention getting trick, the Dark side (Castillo) is on the losing side (always has been ... check history) He has few allies and now must resort to the "clone wars":jediduel:it wouldn't surprise me if you never hear of him again. :)

:jedi1: Do be advised that they are crafty and do take their dialogue to other galaxies and systems...... to spread their misguided and nonsensical philosophy to divest the gullible into unprofitable paths. :anic:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
Battle? ........ what battle...... this little squeamish is nothing but an attention getting trick, the Dark side (Castillo) is on the losing side (always has been ... check history) He has few allies and now must resort to the "clone wars":jediduel:it wouldn't surprise me if you never hear of him again. :)

:jedi1: Do be advised that they are crafty and do take their dialogue to other galaxies and systems...... to spread their misguided and nonsensical philosophy to divest the gullible into unprofitable paths. :anic:
Ah yes, the Goldendragon. I've heard of you. My friend has told me of you, and your attempts to weaken him here at MT. However, I'm working on mounting an offensive, and shall take your throne away from here at MT.:jaws:

And you Fuzzy, show the Dr. a bit more skin, and let him marvel at your beauty.

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
The Goldendragon and his allies shall protect those close. :asian: We are much more in numbers and the side of the good will always prevail.

Depends, for even in the dark, ones senses are tuned in a finer way to where one can still see. The Dr. will assess the situation.
Our training in the system will be advanced and ever evolving not at a stand still with no where to go.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
Fuzzy it seems "The Doctor" wants to see some skin. Perhaps Doctor Kenpo would like to see the back of your knuckles! :boxing:

Doctor Kenpo why is it that your profile is void of information? You wouldn''t happen to be Castillo posing as a doctor now would you?

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Fuzzy it seems "The Doctor" wants to see some skin. Perhaps Doctor Kenpo would like to see the back of your knuckles!
I prefer claws myself but that's just me. After the Goldendragon showed me how to properly execute clawing it's my favorite.

Doctor Kenpo why is it that your profile is void of information? You wouldn''t happen to be Castillo posing as a doctor now would you?
HMMMMMMMMMMMM, very interesting. :jedi1:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
Ah yes, Fuzzy, show the Dr. a bit more skin, and let him marvel at your beauty.
What the....... more skin..... why you little....

Hey Fuzzy.... CLOSE YOUR EYES!!! DO NOT SHOW HIM ANY SKIN "EXCEPT" THE HEEL OF YOUR FOOT ON HIS NOSE!!!

MAN, the nerve of this Doc...... you better watch yourself buddy!!!!!!

:angry:

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
show more skin :xtrmshock trust me mr. c...me showing more skin would be the least of his worries...tis nice though being on the side of good i don't even have to get defensive, others come to eachother defenses...now that's what's nice about not being part of the darkside...and mr. c i can't close my eyes...if i do i can't see to boot him :btg:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
FUZZYJ692000 said:
Mr. C, I can't close my eyes...if i do i can't see to boot him :btg:
Well, ok...... just open them enough to see your target.... hee hee

Attachments

• $negotoiatorII12102d.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 105

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Tsk, Tsk, such anger. It's a good thing the Dr. is here now. We'll have to have a Kenpo group therapy session to work out all this aggression.:partyon:

This is going to take some doing.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
Tsk, Tsk, such anger. It's a good thing the Dr. is here now. We'll have to have a Kenpo group therapy session to work out all this aggression. This is going to take some doing.
Anger....Noooooo just being protective of our little Fuzzy! I mean..... YOU are the one that said ... and I Quote: ...
"
And you Fuzzy, show the Dr. a bit more skin, and let him marvel at your beauty".

A therapy session is needed for the good DR. that is for sure!!

BTW...... just where are you located?
:miffer:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
Anger....Noooooo just being protective of our little Fuzzy! I mean..... YOU are the one that said ... and I Quote: ...
"
And you Fuzzy, show the Dr. a bit more skin, and let him marvel at your beauty".

A therapy session is needed for the good DR. that is for sure!!

BTW...... just where are you located?
:miffer:
As they say in Pro Wrestling; parts unknown!

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
As they say in Pro Wrestling; parts unknown!
It looks as though the good vs. evil will still go on. As for your hiding in the cloaks and such just remember we are many you are only few. You will lose.