***Castillo, MJ***

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just like the Green Goblin The Dr. and Castillo never appear at the same time!!!:shrug:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
It looks as though the good vs. evil will still go on. As for your hiding in the cloaks and such just remember we are many you are only few. You will lose.
Thank you. Everything is working according to plan.

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well now I"ll tell you the same thing I told Castillo. Start warming up in your garage 'cause I'm on the way down for a sparring session. :whip:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Our sources reveal a secret Dark Side training camp...we believe the evil Doctor hides behind the mask or he has a very very big head!

Attachments

• $jameson.jpg
    $jameson.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 132
OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's probably both. However he still underestimates the powers of the good side. :asian:

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
well thanks to mr. dr. i've got to change my avator to some more warmer more covered clothing that way i'm not showing any skin...blah....now i'm all hots in this sweater...gerrrrssss

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
FUZZYJ692000 said:
well thanks to mr. dr. i've got to change my avator to some more warmer more covered clothing that way i'm not showing any skin...blah....now i'm all hots in this sweater...gerrrrssss
That's a great way to give him the kiss-off :kiss:! We'll turn the AC up for ya! :)

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
or a smirnoff, bacardi, fuzzynaval, can my order keep going on....see what i've been resorted to do, i must dress in winter clothing and kick back with amy coolers to keep me cool...i need a target to throw this empty bottle at

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Alex or Adam...take your pick...hell, just go alphabetically...oh, wait...that's the other thread. :rolleyes:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just a little something I picked up in The Study...It seems that the Doctor is a teacher as well...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... isn't CASTILLO A TEACHER?!!!

DoctorKenpo said:
Thanks for the info. It'll come in handy for my Classes!:asian:

I never knew that. Guess I can't retire later on, too much more left to teach out there!

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Just a little something I picked up in The Study...It seems that the Doctor is a teacher as well...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... isn't CASTILLO A TEACHER?!!!
Yes, now you know why the Texas High School system is in turmoil!!

OMG
:uhyeah:

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Sadly, he's just informed me that he's leaving Martial Talk. He will stop in from time-time to read, but that's all.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dr. Kenpo said:
Sadly, he's just informed me that he's leaving Martial Talk. He will stop in from time-time to read, but that's all.
Well .....why? Doesn't he want to play with us anymore? :boing1: :boing2: Is is something we said? :( Or is this all a part of your plot to gain my confidence? :shrug:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
( Or is this all a part of your plot to gain my confidence? :shrug:

It's his mind tricks again. Stay close and the Dr. won't get you through me. :)

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
It's his mind tricks again. Stay close and the Dr. won't get you through me. :)
:asian: Thank you Jason! :) :lol:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
Bah.. if the Dark side couldn't keep me.. they couldn't possibly think to get any of us now~!!!
High five!!!!:partyon:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Well .....why? Doesn't he want to play with us anymore? :boing1: :boing2: Is is something we said? :( Or is this all a part of your plot to gain my confidence? :shrug:
He wants to play! He's just playing the old game of cat an...... errrrrr I mean Dragon and Damsel...... with us....

:)

Latest Discussions