***Castillo, MJ***

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
That is good;discipline is good for the soul.

Discipline I have. Your powers are strong but the Goldendragon will protect all of his minions.

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by mj-hi-yah
Uhhh hmmmm... all the shrimp I can eat?
Only if you're eating with me.

I'll think on it
Don't turn to the darkside. :asian:

but first you must prove your worthiness, share something important about Tracy's Kenpo...really
He has nothing!!

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
*Glares at Ricky and puts a protective arm around MJ*
Tess, we must keep impressionable minds away from Castillo as you know he will lead down the wrong path. At least I can tell MJ is smarter than Castillo thought. :jedi1:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Not to worry my Queen, your position is safe. I knew you would reappear. Everything is falling into place as I have forseen.
You know Ms. Tess came from the darkside and will not go back. However as it has been seen in the future "YOU" will have to answer to the Goldendragon one day. :uhyeah:

R

RCastillo

jfarnsworth said:
You know Ms. Tess came from the darkside and will not go back. However as it has been seen in the future "YOU" will have to answer to the Goldendragon one day. :uhyeah:

She's infected, and knows it. I am what you wish to become;all powerful. :samurai:

R

RCastillo

jfarnsworth said:
Discipline I have. Your powers are strong but the Goldendragon will protect all of his minions.

He plays in his hot tub, while you go unprotected.

You will pay for your lack of vision. :whip:

R

RCastillo

jfarnsworth said:

Don't turn to the darkside. :asian:

He has nothing!!

Let us see your hand, young Jedi. :ultracool

R

RCastillo

jfarnsworth said:
Tess, we must keep impressionable minds away from Castillo as you know he will lead down the wrong path. At least I can tell MJ is smarter than Castillo thought. :jedi1:

Even the Queens influence has weakened. She tends to her plants, artwork, not realizing the danger. :ultracool

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
She's infected, and knows it.
I believe she is stronger than you think

I am what you wish to become;all powerful
I will be there one day as I look to the Goldendragon for guidance and training.

He plays in his hot tub, while you go unprotected.
While he does sit in the hot tub and pool the students never go unprotected. :asian:

You will pay for your lack of vision.
I have many friends that will join the fight eventually you will fall; this is when you come to truth with the Golden one.

Let us see your hand, young Jedi.
You will, are you still warming up in your garage?

Even the Queens influence has weakened. She tends to her plants, artwork, not realizing the danger.
She will have never weakened. As Seig works with her everyday she will remain strong. Your powers of persuation will not work.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Wait just one dang minute here you mean to tell me the one they call Goldendragon comes from the light????:idunno: ....now I'm not so sure.... he's sneaky that one and admittedly plans attacks on the unsuspecting...ya know sneak attacks!!!:jaws:Woman, children and small pets... no one is safe! And then there's the shrimp thing!!!!:D
jfarnsworth said:
I must check with my protector Tess first I don't really know you very well.... and ummmm I'm not allowed to talk to strangers...:uhyeah:

jfarnsworth said:
Tess, we must keep impressionable minds away from Castillo as you know he will lead down the wrong path. At least I can tell MJ is smarter than Castillo thought.
Maybe I'll just keep changing my avatar and confuse them all!!! Ha ha ha ha

Ahhhh, shrimp is great, but Castillo.... he failed me once already so for now, except for Tess, I trust no one!!!! :jedi1:
TESS said:
*Glares at Ricky and puts a protective arm around MJ*
Just like in the movies when the ship blows up on the big screen the audience jumps up and down furiously clapping their hands and cheering!!!!! :duel:

*muttering to self* I think I may need to begin my Jedi training...maybe some of my other MT friends will want to join me? Anyone... Ferris??? :) And where the heck is Yoda hiding anyway?*

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
MJ,
To fully appreciate the light, you must know the darkness. Hold valor in your heart and it will be as a candle lighting the way. :)

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Wait just one dang minute here you mean to tell me the one they call Goldendragon comes from the light????:idunno: ....now I'm not so sure.... he's sneaky that one and admittedly plans attacks on the unsuspecting...ya know sneak attacks!!!:jaws:Woman, children and small pets... no one is safe
Do not underestimate the Goldendragon's teaching methods! :asian: He is far more superior than the one called Castillo :jedi1: . Women he is good with, children he plays with, and Sheba has rested to his side.

And then there's the shrimp thing!!!!
We on the good side love to eat shrimp, crab, lobster and a whole lot more stuff than that. :asian:

I must check with my protector Tess first I don't really know you very well.... and ummmm I'm not allowed to talk to strangers...
Always check with Tess first. Very good idea. Our beloved Tess will vouche as I am a perfect gentleman. All on the good side will not fail you.

Maybe I'll just keep changing my avatar and confuse them all!!! Ha ha ha ha
And what "fine" avatar's you have. :)

Ahhhh, shrimp is great, but Castillo.... he failed me once already so for now, except for Tess, I trust no one!!!!
See as I have stated and you have learned, Castillo has already failed you. We will not. Trust very few but respect all.

*muttering to self* I think I may need to begin my Jedi training...maybe some of my other MT friends will want to join me?
The Goldendragon always has room for one more. :) :asian:

And where the heck is Yoda hiding anyway?*
I believe he is the one called Doc. :asian:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lobster is great too...I will await word from the trusted one!
jfarnsworth said:
I believe he is the one called Doc. :asian:
I laugh very loudly now. Does Doc know this? This training will be much harder than I thought. As Yoda gave me an F on my last assignment...huhhhhhh I grow weaker...

R

RCastillo

mj-hi-yah said:
Lobster is great too...I will await word from the trusted one!
I laugh very loudly now. Does Doc know this? This training will be much harder than I thought. As Yoda gave me an F on my last assignment...huhhhhhh I grow weaker...

The only one you need to trust is me. Let no one else lead you astray. :ultracool

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seig said:
Please........
:asian: Seig since you are close :inlove: to the trusted one...please tell her I need her! :anic: She must tell me...who am I to trust!:idunno:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is I. :asian: I read this after my morning work out and breakfast is nearly over. Castillo almost made me laugh my cottage cheese back up. Do not listen to the one called Castillo he will lead you down the wrong path. Where oh where is the beloved Tess? :idunno:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*peeks in.. ;) I'm here and there and everywhere .. always watching and keeping a keen eye to 'things' .. and always keeping to the 'Light'~!

Ricky... now don't let me think you're attempting to turn one of ours to the darkside... The residual darkness in me shall always have it's niche.. only to remind me how much more knowledge I have incurred whilst in the light...

MJ.. I know Jason Farnsworth here and in reality.. not that my reality is much different from .. uhh.. here... *Grins*.. he's indeed of the Light and trustworthy.. an ally for certain~!

Now I must return to my work.. but I shall be watching discriminately...

Now I must get back to :whip:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
*peeks in.. ;) I'm here and there and everywhere .. always watching and keeping a keen eye to 'things' .. and always keeping to the 'Light'~!
With your new avatar I feel you watching! :)

MJ.. I know Jason Farnsworth here and in reality.. not that my reality is much different from .. uhh.. here... *Grins*.. he's indeed of the Light and trustworthy.. an ally for certain~!
Ok Thank you Tess! :asian: This is good to know. but uhhh.........Jason? If I'm gonna hang with ya, you gotta find a way to keep your cottage cheese down...kay?:lookie:
Now I must get back to :whip:
Ouuuuwa sounds like fun!;)

R

RCastillo

mj-hi-yah said:
With your new avatar I feel you watching! :)

Ok Thank you Tess! :asian: This is good to know. but uhhh.........Jason? If I'm gonna hang with ya, you gotta find a way to keep your cottage cheese down...kay?:lookie:
Ouuuuwa sounds like fun!;)

It is mearly a holographic image, just to make you feel safe...........but you're not. :ultracool

Latest Discussions