Ashida Kim

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
[three hours later, after starting on p. 1 of the thread Kreth directed me to...]

Ahhhhh... now that was good! :EG: :EG: :EG: ...a textbook example of how it should be done. A hearty `job well done' to Kreth, Don, Heretic and all the other surgeons who helped dissect that cadaver...

What he said, but I cheated and went right to the first Kreth post on page 2

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What he said, but I cheated and went right to the first Kreth post on page 2

Ah, but then you missed the insidious little twists and turns that led to the big showdown... it was quite strange, because I thought that the big battle was going to be with the guy, Hard Something-or-other, who started the thread—he seemed to have this really imperious attitude: answer my questions right now! and stop bothering me with sites to visit to do my own investigating or whatever... and it was really subtle, the way this Ron Collins starts popping up on the thread, like a bit player in the discussion, and gradually takes over more and more of the stage (and digs himself a deeper hole in the stage) und at the end he's way down below street level and Our Gang is rolling armchair-sized rocks down on top of him... a thrilling epic and a very satisfying finale, IMO!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
This is too funny

I was going through one of my book cases where I generally put books I have been given by people because they knew I did Martial arts and I came across a book that I never opened and it still looks brand new

Ninja
Secrets of
Invisibility

By Asihda Kim

I think I just might have to read this one.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was going through one of my book cases where I generally put books I have been given by people because they knew I did Martial arts and I came across a book that I never opened and it still looks brand new

Ninja Secrets of Invisibility

By Asihda Kim

Of course you never opened it, Xue—you never opened it because it was previously invisible, so of course you never even noticed it before. And it was invisible as an extension of it's author's invisibility (he has the power to extend his own personal invisibility to things which he's created, you see), because you weren't ready to read it! And he knew it! Congratulations on having it become visible to you, it means Master Kim now regards you as suitable for enlightenment... you are SO LUCKY, guy!! :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Of course you never opened it, Xue—you never opened it because it was previously invisible, so of course you never even noticed it before. And it was invisible as an extension of it's author's invisibility (he has the power to extend his own personal invisibility to things which he's created, you see), because you weren't ready to read it! And he knew it! Congratulations on having it become visible to you, it means Master Kim now regards you as suitable for enlightenment... you are SO LUCKY, guy!! :D

I am truly blessed :asian:

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am truly blessed :asian:

You ARE!... and it's gonna cost you, I fear. You probably owe Master Kim somewhere on the order of $179.99 for his conferring on you the status of Imminent Ninjification Candidate. He takes debit card these days, I hear, if that makes it any easier... :rofl:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You ARE!... and it's gonna cost you, I fear. You probably owe Master Kim somewhere on the order of $179.99 for his conferring on you the status of Imminent Ninjification Candidate. He takes debit card these days, I hear, if that makes it any easier... :rofl:

That's ok I imagine it will all be worth it to be so blessed.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's ok I imagine it will all be worth it to be so blessed.

XS, it's a bargain, no question! I mean, think of all the cool things you'll be able to do once you're invisible...

...only be careful. Make sure the book tells you not only the secrets of becoming invisible but of returning to visibility once you get tired of people bumping into you and cars threatening to run you over because no one knows you're there. You might have to pay extra for that last bit of knowledge, you know... wouldn't surprise me one bit! :wink1:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
XS, it's a bargain, no question! I mean, think of all the cool things you'll be able to do once you're invisible...

...only be careful. Make sure the book tells you not only the secrets of becoming invisible but of returning to visibility once you get tired of people bumping into you and cars threatening to run you over because no one knows you're there. You might have to pay extra for that last bit of knowledge, you know... wouldn't surprise me one bit! :wink1:

I will let you know after I finish reading my book only the blessed may hold....

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
That's the man!
icon14.gif
(
icon10.gif
)

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Oh for heaven's sake, he really doesn't have a clue about anything :) Paraphrasing a bit but he basically said e.g. that judo was the only martial art you could practise even during WW2. Gee, a lot of karateka are going to be surprised to find that out :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh for heaven's sake, he really doesn't have a clue about anything :) Paraphrasing a bit but he basically said e.g. that judo was the only martial art you could practise even during WW2. Gee, a lot of karateka are going to be surprised to find that out :D

YOU DOUBT ASHIDA KIM :uhyeah:

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh no...PLEASE DON'T TELL ME HE'S BACK....PLEASE??

Sigh... no good, I guess... he really is back, isn't he. :uhohh:

You know, for a self-styled Ninja, this guy seems to be extra visible...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know, for a self-styled Ninja, this guy seems to be extra visible...

LOL!

Especially since in his books he talks about how he never even appeared to his students, except that one time around a campfirre...

Latest Discussions