Ashida Kim

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
Can someone in here tell me about him? I saw his videos on you tube and they are quite humerous. I emailled him personally and asked polite questions only to be told I am a troll and full of hate. He claims to be a ninja. Whats his story? I don't want to hear how crap he is(I've seen the footage) but who he is(he's pretty white for a guy named ashida) and what lineage(if any) he upholds.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Mods, can this be moved from Traditional Ninjutsu please?

Thank you.

Well, Ashida Kim is supposedlyhttp://www.wikitruth.info/index.php?title=Pseudonym&action=edit Radford Davis, or so they say, he has gone by several names, Kim, Davis, Hunter, blah blah... some speculation he is also Haha lung. He claims to have secret teachings, no one knows where from, and there is no verifiable evidence to suggest he does... but, I mean, they are secret origins, right? Its rumored that he did time for fraud, back in the day (he's like... 50 somthing now) and he claims/claimed he runs the Black Dragon Fighting Society... but he was sued by William Aguiar's son for making that fraudulent claim on his website...

Damn thats too much to know about the hack already.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Agree with CryoZombie about the hack part and knowing too much about him. I also ran across that the name "Ashida Kim" is a mix of Chinese First name and Korean Last name, which I guess could happen, but there is no record of anyone with that name in the area where he is said to live. Everything is under the Radford Davis name from what I can gather. Lineage? Can there be a lineage for what he really does? I mean really, Supreme Grandmaster of Crap-o-la maybe, but I doubt that would be a title that anyone would proud to either pass on, or recieve. Shoot, he cannot even spell the art he is claiming to know, correctly.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shoot, he cannot even spell the art he is claiming to know, correctly.

Well, not only that, but if you look at the names of his techniques... I'm no language master, and I cant really speak Japanese, but names like Heng Pu, and Pu Meng Hu, P'a Pu all sound decidedly non-japanese.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, not only that, but if you look at the names of his techniques... I'm no language master, and I cant really speak Japanese, but names like Heng Pu, and Pu Meng Hu, P'a Pu all sound decidedly non-japanese.
Pu Pu what??? :lfao:

Ninjamom

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
There is another Martial Arts Forum out there (but still being a relative 'newcomer to MT, I don't know what your policy is about linking to other fora).

Anyway, said MA Forum is well-known for its brutal hostility towards all-things-McDojo-ish, and extreme testosterone content (i.e., condescension towards any MA not majoring in 'full-contact reality-based training'). That particular forum also got some amount of reknown (including its own Wikipedia entry!) for doing a complete expose' on Ashida Kim as the ultimate martial arts fraud. There are some ongoing legal actions, etc., but if you want all the nuts-and-bolts on the guy and his pseudo-art, then hit Yahoo with the search words "ashida kim bullshido".

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I had heard about this guy for years.

I have heard many opinions of him from respected martial artists.

I visited his website.

I bought one of his books when I was 12.

But I finally watched those videos of him on Youtube...

:bs:

WHAT A COMPLETE CHODE! I don't study ninjutsu/ninpo/BBT/etc, but I am offended that people even believe what he does is either martial or art.

Wow...now I'm scarred for life.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But yeat he has thousand of student paying for ******** martial arts what a great land we have here.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
But yeat he has thousand of student paying for ******** martial arts what a great land we have here.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Yang Style Tai Chi.

There are thousands of unqualified instructors out there teaching junk and making big bucks.... I better stop before I get on another rant here.

And people will pay big bucks to be able to go to the office and say "I'm a ninja now", and the fact they do not have to really train for it is just that much better to them.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And people will pay big bucks to be able to go to the office and say "I'm a ninja now", and the fact they do not have to really train for it is just that much better to them.

Much easier to be a conceptual Ninja than a real one. eh? :wink1: The thing is, the kind of people you're talking about would probably last one day on the actual job and be ready to turn in their Ninja credentials by mid afternoon, if they actually had had to do the real thing way back when...no job benefits, no retirement plan, dangerous dirty work, and probably not the longest life expectancy in the world. Sometimes it seems as though everyone wants to be someone else...

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
everybody Please this man is a super Ninja and we need to watch out what we say, he maybe standing behind you for all you know and ready to apply the Ninja cutting edge sword a cross your neck. So I beg you watch out for flying Ninja's and the shadows.

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Your caution is appropriate...When I was typing my last post about him, he managed to find out about it, begin meditating so he could become a celestial being, traveled across space and time to my house in Lower AL and caused my wife to whack her elbow on a door frame...

...man he's good.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your caution is appropriate...When I was typing my last post about him, he managed to find out about it, begin meditating so he could become a celestial being, traveled across space and time to my house in Lower AL and caused my wife to whack her elbow on a door frame...

...man he's good.

See I knew this would happen

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

...man he's good.

THAT EXPALINS EXERYTHING.

Now I know why my PC locked up at work today... and multiple PCs died.

It was.... he who should not be named.

OP
T

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm a bit scared now even though I'm 1000's of km away do you think he can affect me or celestially travel here?

I really shouldn't post about such powerful individuals.

Cheers

I can't imagine him having 1000 students. Most McDojo type instructors can atleast look like they know something this f#$kin guy can't even produce a slow side kick without losing his balance. I don't get it but I guess someone who is a troll and full of hate wouldn't.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm a bit scared now even though I'm 1000's of km away do you think he can affect me or celestially travel here?

I really shouldn't post about such powerful individuals.

Cheers

I can't imagine him having 1000 students. Most McDojo type instructors can atleast look like they know something this f#$kin guy can't even produce a slow side kick without losing his balance. I don't get it but I guess someone who is a troll and full of hate wouldn't.

Just invoke the powers of Chuck (aka Walker) and you will be safe from harm

Latest Discussions