Ashida Kim

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
and it won't cost you hardly a penny more than $275/month plus a few minor processing charges and whatnot. Just sign here, please.... :D

Thats a LIE!

His book on how to do it is only 12.95!

:D :D

"Now, you too can become a Shadow-Warrior, a Ghost Soldier of the dreaded Black Dragon Tong of Retribution."

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Some people never recover from getting beaten up for their lunch money... :rolleyes:

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
"Now, you too can become a Shadow-Warrior, a Ghost Soldier of the dreaded Black Dragon Tong of Retribution."

:lfao: :roflmao: :rofl: I think I just narrowly escaped laughing to death. You don`t get me like that either Ashida Kim! :2xbird:

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thats a LIE!

His book on how to do it is only 12.95!

:D :D

Yes... but the advanced correspondence course... that's a whole different story!

"Now, you too can become a Shadow-Warrior, a Ghost Soldier of the dreaded Black Dragon Tong of Retribution."[/QUOTE]

Some people never recover from getting beaten up for their lunch money... :rolleyes:

Now I get it! The `retribution' alluded to is retribution for having one's lunch money stolen... dang! it all makes sense now :lol:

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I just think it is halarious how loooong these ashida Kim threads last!!!

although, I guess that now give you the go ahead to tell me allll about how I will be receiving his ninja rath!!!!! Which in turn will continue to thread!!

:boing2:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Did I really just hear this chap say that the first five forms you learn in Eishin Ryu are the same as in several mentioned Car Rar Tay styles :eek:!

I have a sword that would disagree with that rather plainly :D. Tho' scarily I can see that some of the general hand and arm movements are similar ...

Ah, so Ninja's were peasants and hunters ... and here was me thinking that they were Samurai working in an intelligence gathering rather than battlefield role ... I really should just stop bothering with all this historical study and just watch video shouldn't I? :D.

Ah, again, it seems that I'm just jealous ... let me go and destroy all my swords and rip up my certificates ...

Brian said it best and shortest I think ... "Oh brother".

Serious question. How do you chaps, who study ninjitsu seriously, cope with this kind of thing?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Serious question. How do you chaps, who study ninjitsu seriously, cope with this kind of thing?

First and foremost, its NOT ninjItsu, its ninjUtsu. When these assclowns call it ninjItsu it starts the fraud train a rollin.

Second, we stop calling our art Ninjutsu. It's encompassed by our art but it's not the majority of what we learn, if we even learn it durring the course of our studies.

Mostly we try to ignore it. But its a huge hurdle we have to overcome because the general public, and even most of the martial arts community tend to think of what we do as unreal because of these *******s... but whatever.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just think it is halarious how loooong these ashida Kim threads last!!!

But look, Lauren... when you're dealing with an omnipotent immortal like Ashida... well, the threads have just got to measure up! :D

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
although, I guess that now give you the go ahead to tell me allll about how I will be receiving his ninja rath!!!!! Which in turn will continue to thread!!
His ninja rath [sic] is pretty lame. He sends you a bunch of profanity-laced e-mails. BTDT. :rolleyes:

For you American Idol fans, he's our William Hung. :lol:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
First and foremost, its NOT ninjItsu, its ninjUtsu. When these assclowns call it ninjItsu it starts the fraud train a rollin.

Second, we stop calling our art Ninjutsu. It's encompassed by our art but it's not the majority of what we learn, if we even learn it durring the course of our studies.

Mostly we try to ignore it. But its a huge hurdle we have to overcome because the general public, and even most of the martial arts community tend to think of what we do as unreal because of these *******s... but whatever.

Cheers for the clarification, Cryo :tup:.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For you American Idol fans, he's our William Hung. :lol:[/quote]

Why do I picture a youtube being made of Ashida Kim with William Hung as background music? [He] Bangs?!

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I have spoken by email with Ashida Kim mainly in regards to his Iron body ninja book. The book Iron body Ninja took (sometimes word for word) from Doctor Stephen Chang's Book of Internal exercises. I think Iron body Ninja is his best work because he really did not write it. The exercises were all taken from legit sources(other authors and Qigong yoga systems) then mixed in with his psuedo-Ninjutsu.
I called him out on this which his reply was "don't you think I could have learned these too?" Ashida Kim's work with Qigong even if taken from Doctor Chang still lacks alot of important details that are now out(no disrepect to Doctor Chang who's books wore written in the 70's whom also work is some what vague which is why his later books are a bit better)

As for Kim's Ninjutsu I always had the notion that it was a mixture of styles: I really think he learned some form of Kung-fu,Kenpo even if it was very basic. His notion is centered on not being seen and using methods of not being seen such as angles and feints.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think Iron body Ninja is his best work because he really did not write it. The exercises were all taken from legit sources(other authors and Qigong yoga systems) then mixed in with his psuedo-Ninjutsu.
I called him out on this which his reply was "don't you think I could have learned these too?" .

:lfao: :lfao: :lfao: :lfao:
Coulda, shoulda. Ashida`s parents should have looked into birth control.

bigfootsquatch

Purple Belt
Reaction score
New Ashida video. Oh brother.

[yt]SdFXwBBiw3E[/yt]

"some think you are the "worst martial artist" they ever heard of":
Ashida:"yes but they have heard of me"

I guess Pirates of the Caribbean ripped that line off ashida kim!

PS--I bet he made the interview up himself. He's in a room staring at a mirror of himself talking so that it will seem two people are there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions