My daughter can beat up your daughter

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Totally ridiculous and absolutely shameful. Nice parenting message there ladies. Geez. :rolleyes:

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
wow.... i think the parents never matured past the age of 13 themselfs if they think this is proper behavior

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What a bunch of JERKS!!!

Such is the way the world is now that they'll probably get invited to appear on some nationally broadcast talk show—all six of them, the mothers, the girls and the girls' seconds—I mean, friends—and wind up getting small parts in commercials showing them all going at it, with punching and scratching and bloody noses and so on, until some stupid computer-generated polar bear shows up with a caseful of Cokes and they become best friends...

You ever get the feeling that the lunatics are now in charge of the asylum?

Reaction score
What a bunch of JERKS!!!

Such is the way the world is now that they'll probably get invited to appear on some nationally broadcast talk show—all six of them, the mothers, the girls and the girls' seconds—I mean, friends—and wind up getting small parts in commercials showing them all going at it, with punching and scratching and bloody noses and so on, until some stupid computer-generated polar bear shows up with a caseful of Cokes and they become best friends...

You ever get the feeling that the lunatics are now in charge of the asylum?

what he said...

OP
I

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
As I posted this I must admit. There was one time where I was in a fight that my parents watchted.

Now history, I was uh 7 or 8 and they were a year or so younger than me. They would constantly bicker with me and try to get me into fights.

Finally one day the kid actually took a swing at me and I tied him up into a knot and sat on him. He was stick pinned to the ground until he gave up.

My parents and his parents watched but my mother later commented, "They wouldn't leave you alone and it was better the conforntation happened when we could stop it because it would have happened anyway."

In fact my parents gave me a great deal of respect and started me in Martial Arts :)

So I felt it was sort of hypocritical not to bring this up. His parents stood and watched too but they encourged him to attack me. They actually would yell from the porch to hit me.

Sad really.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Well Infinite?.....Who won?
icon12.gif

Seiously, that is completely ridiculous. Nice parenting ladies! NOT!!!! :p

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Gene Police: YOU!! OUT OF THE POOL!

:boxing: --Dave

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
What happened to mothers baking cookies and helping kids stay out of trouble. I guess they died with June Cleaver.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Somebody please take that ladies parenting license away!
There are two problems here...she was no lady and unfortunately you don't need a license to have a kid. Notice I didn't say be a parent. I need a license for just about every other endeavor in my life but for the most important one any yahoo in the world can do it.

Latest Discussions