Ashida Kim

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It's not fair, all of my comments on Asshida dickwads you tube videos have been deleted

Oh yes, I noticed that also. This guy will keep only messages that glorify Ashida Kim there. Anyone who doesn't think that AK is the real deal and says so, gets their opinions deleted. And if you say bad things and try to subscribe to his videos, you will also get unsubscribed :) Tried that also

Monadnock

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
If you crack the code you can read this:

The Final Frontier
Recent NASA probes of Mars, the twin robots wandering about, boring holes in rocks and photographing their own tracks, are merely the latest in a long standing program to gradually let people know that much of what is held to be gospel on this planet, simply isn't so.
In 1966, at the height of the space program, Mariner 6, flying low over the surface of the red planet, sent back word electronically that not only was their air on mars, but also water vapor. Which is only now, some forty years later, being revealed. What is not being revealed is that after this discovery in 1966, using the Russian Moon Base as a jumping off point, man went to Mars and established a colony there.
To understand the reason for this deception, one must go back still further. To the 1952 motion picture The Day The Earth Stood Still, with Michael Rennie. It was written off as just another of the science fiction genre that was rampant at the time. And yet, it was one of the most clever uses of the new motion picture and developing television industry ever conceived. Storytellers have always been the keepers of history and the harbingers of great change. This movie tells the message brought by the aliens who crashed in Roswell NM in 1947.
And a fine message it was, too. That man, being a primitive species and in keeping with the Galactic Non-Interference Directive, had been allowed to run amok on our little planet pretty much unattended by the rest of the universe, to evolve naturally as they themselves had done in eons past, before they became part of the cosmic community. And, that we had arrived at a crossroads in our development, just as each of them had, atomic energy.
Nuclear power is but the first step to understanding all those mysteries spoken of by Nikoli Tesla at the turnoff the 20th century because it was the gateway to space exploration. So long as we were just butchering each other, the rest of the universe could ignore us. But, having crossed the threshold of primitive atomic energy, we now posed a very real and burgeoning threat to our solar system, which IS inhabited by more than us, and to interplanetary and interstellar peace. And the other species, who had long since evolved beyond such infantile stupidity, were not going to tolerate us coming out into space and causing trouble. Further, that they had the means and the will to obliterate this planet if need be, and would not hesitate to do so, unless we shaped up BEFORE trying to fly beyond our own atmosphere.
You can imagine the shock and awe.
THAT is why the United States, the holders of the atomic secrets, immediately embarked on a policy of non-proliferation. Not because we didn't want our friends to benefit from nuclear power. But, because we didn't want our enemies to do something stupid with it. THAT is why we do not use nuclear weapons to kill even our most hated enemy. Nor allow anyone else to do so either.
Just consider the impact of announcing that we, the "specially created" human species is not alone in the universe. Virtually all of the extant religions would crumble and the power of their institutions would be lost. The people would realize that they had been lied to and manipulated and controlled for all these centuries and anarchy would reign.
So, they gave us this story, and all those that have come after it, so that we might know and not be so shocked when the time comes to reveal this secret and take our place as members of the universe. Remember Operation Blue Book, the Air Force program to discredit or deny any claim of UFO sightings? Worked pretty well, didn't it? Have you heard of the "listening posts" in Alaska and New Mexico? Hundreds of massive dish antennae pointed at the stars hoping to hear something? Do you really think even the government would waste bazillions of dollars funding and maintaining such a project? Or, it's companion opposite, the HARP program that is (according to some conspiracy theorists) that is transmitting mind control signals at us? What baloney! These devices are our communications net to alien races, have been for years.
This is why we must have global government, even if it is staggeringly inefficient. But, then, what government isn't?
There are those who believe that one of the reasons the JFK was assassinated was because he was about to reveal the contact with alien species. There are those who believe that the space program is, at best, an elaborate hoax. And, that the Russians and Americans have a long been working together in space rather than competing all those years. There are those who believe that the current Jihad is a desperate attempt to drag humanity back to the 12th century and deny the human race its rightful place in the universe. Some say that hidden under the huge black monolith that is the center of their pilgrimage are the remains of an ancient spaceship that brought life to Earth millennia ago. There are those who see the erosion of the Catholic church from the disclosure of centuries of institutionalized homosexual abuse as merely the logical outcome of such an institution and no great loss when things are on the brink of monumental change.
The Earth, our solar system, makes a complete circuit of our part of the galaxy every 443,000 years. In the year 2011 AD we will have entered a region of space that contains a massive belt of photons, electrically charged atomic particles. Photons are a unique type of energy that is most commonly seen as light. Some of the characteristics of light follow the laws of particulate matter (electrons, neutrons, protons, that have mass and substance) while other aspects of photons behave more like energy. Namely that light flows around obstacles like water, rather than simply forming a solid shadow behind an obstruction. This will be a period known to medieval astrologers as the Age of Aquarius, when peace will guide the planets and love will fill the stars. It will be a time of great change, and all this that we are experiencing now is merely the normal chaos associated with such a transition to a new level. Almost every ancient calendar ends on or near 2011 AD. This does not mean the "end of the world." It just means that we are privileged to see the cycle beginning again.
Therefore, take heart and have faith. Things are getting better, even though it may not appear so. Mars, having come closer to the Earth than it has in 60,000 years, is receding now. Its coming did not foretell nor cause the current turmoil. Its orbit merely reflects the conditions that allow these conditions to exist and develop.
Abraham Lincoln used to tell the story of an ancient king who commissioned all his wise men to create for him a monument that would demonstrate his great wisdom and last for all time. After many years of study, they presented him with the motto, "This too, shall pass." So too, will all things, no matter how good or how bad. Change is the nature of the universe. The trick is not to be swept along by it or resist it too strenuously.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So who is he? I am now, of course, familiar with his ad page for "Drunken wolverine ninja kung-fu", but apart from that and the fact that he seems to be quite full of it?
Ron Collins is a 20-something self-styled ninja master who's also a military vet, although he can't remember simple things like his 1st General Order (something that any Marine can rattle off without thinking). He's an Ashida Kim wannabe.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Ron Collins is a 20-something self-styled ninja master who's also a military vet, although he can't remember simple things like his 1st General Order (something that any Marine can rattle off without thinking). He's an Ashida Kim wannabe.

Hey cool then can I be a military vet too? :)

I am a military brat... does that count????

But (sigh) I am not a Ninja

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

Can you name the 12th General Order? ;)

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cirdan said:
The top students of Great Soke Bruce Calkins show us how it is done:
http://www.goldendragondojo.com/file...ing_stance.jpg

You know, half of those kids look like what they're doing is jumping out from behind a couch or something and yelling `BOO!!' to scare their sister or their cat or whatever else seven-year-olds do. You know what I mean? the `clawed' position of the hands, held head high... I can picture them doing it instead of a kiyop as they go through their Golden Dragon Ninja Shaolin Sulsa forms...

Oh, so that is who Dark was. I remember how you destroyed him over at Budoseek. You would think that before you try to make claims about being in an elite Force Recon unit of the USMC, you would bother to check if the owners and moderators of the board you were on were all ex and current USMC. :uhyeah:

That was brutal. But no less than he deserved IMO.

Hell... and I never got to read that stuff! Do either you or Kreth still have a link to the relevant Budoseek threads? I try to be a good person, but there's still a part of me that loves to read the kind of thing you're describing... :EG:

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I try to be a good person, but there's still a part of me that loves to read the kind of thing you're describing... :EG:

Give yourself to the Dark Side
vader.gif

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Give yourself to the Dark Side
vader.gif

Oh, I will, I will, as soon as Kreth or Don or anyone else with the URL to those Budoseek threads posts them! :mad: :2pistols: :mad:

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, I will, I will, as soon as Kreth or Don or anyone else with the URL to those Budoseek threads posts them! :mad: :2pistols: :mad:

Sorry, I can't find them.

But does anyone besides myself think that the Bruce Calkins/ Ashida Kim stances have a lot in common with these guys?
musical_cats_01_ap.jpg

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

But does anyone besides myself think that the Bruce Calkins/ Ashida Kim stances have a lot in common with these guys?
musical_cats_01_ap.jpg

Dang, now I finally understand why I sometimes find my breaking boards already broken when I get home after the cats have been out in the garage al morning... you're right, this is solid proof that Calkins and Kim are just doing old-fashioned Miyow-jutsu and passing it off as secret techniques...

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[three hours later, after starting on p. 1 of the thread Kreth directed me to...]

Ahhhhh... now that was good! :EG: :EG: :EG: ...a textbook example of how it should be done. A hearty `job well done' to Kreth, Don, Heretic and all the other surgeons who helped dissect that cadaver...

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score

musical_cats_01_ap.jpg

I think you're right! As a matter of fact, I think they're in there! Which one is which, though?

Latest Discussions