Ashida Kim

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good idea. I`ll add some of that stuff to my music video where I put out TWO candles at the same time. Did I mention my school uniform will be camoflauge pants, pink and yellow kimono, horned viking helmet, opera gloves and high heeled combat boots?

Well that caps it, I have to join. Been told I look good in that particular outfit. :barf:

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bydand, have no fear—we'll be glad to set up a special payment plan for you that will allow your bank to painlessly ship $$$ to us on a monthly basis so that you don't even see it before it's paid out! And in return, we will make you so terrifying that just rumors of your presence in Alaska or the Yukon would send every last drunken wolverine hellbent in search of the nearest detox center... dude, prepare to be AWESOME!!! :D

:bow: They didn't have a boot licking smiley, hope this works. :) But hopefully the chicks will still find me irresistable so I can write a book about my amorous adventures as well.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good idea. I`ll add some of that stuff to my music video where I put out TWO candles at the same time. Did I mention my school uniform will be camoflauge pants, pink and yellow kimono (no sleeves - Cobra Kai style), horned viking helmet, opera gloves and high heeled combat boots?

Excellent business plan, Cirdan! Make sure you get some fitness models in the photos on your catalogue... I mean, Ryu homepage, wearing those outfits and looking at the frightened web-site visitor with cold fierce scowling anger and arms raised in vaguely praying-mantis/velociraptor positions with their hands sort of clawing the air

http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/images/editor/menupop.gif
:bow: They didn't have a boot licking smiley, hope this works. :) But hopefully the chicks will still find me irresistable so I can write a book about my amorous adventures as well.

Say no more, Scott! You will be absolutely irresistable, as women from all over the world are drawn to your dangerous martial arts persona! And as a gesture of thanks for your interest, we'll thrown in free, that's right, free, a twenty-page booklet that Cirdan and I are even now preparing on the terrifying WALTZ OF DEATH, which will leave whole roomfuls of 300 lb. bikers in comas (or worse) within moments after you saunter into their hangout! :piratesku: :piratesku: :piratesku: !!!

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
But hopefully the chicks will still find me irresistable so I can write a book about my amorous adventures as well.

When you have been taught our mystic methods of body odor control the girls will find you totally swea.. I mean sweet. Prepare to be sent on sword quests to the Bangkok underworld. (Members also get discounts there)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Good idea. I`ll add some of that stuff to my music video where I put out TWO candles at the same time. Did I mention my school uniform will be camoflauge pants, pink and yellow kimono (no sleeves - Cobra Kai style), horned viking helmet, opera gloves and high heeled combat boots?

This is just soooooo COOL, can I join can I can I huh?

And it WILL cost me large sums of money right? the more I pay the better it must be.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is just soooooo COOL, can I join can I can I huh?

And it WILL cost me large sums of money right? the more I pay the better it must be.

Of course. Just give us your credit card number and we will handle the rest. In addition you will naturally be expected to spend twelve hours a day knocking on people`s doors and spread the gospel of Berzerk Bumblebee and Ballistic Crocodile. If you do well I might even allow you to polish my boots, an honor usually only bestowed on those who have reached the level of 2. degree Ubermench in our cul.. I mean organization.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Went to that website and read Shihan Collins' fearsome message.
"Shihan" Collins graced us with his presence several months ago under the username Dark. He'd reinvented himself as a streetfighter after being ridiculed by myself and others every time he popped up on a message board for both his ridiculous training claims, and being caught out having lied about military service. If the boy was any more full of **** it would say Depends on his forehead. :rolleyes:

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
"Shihan" Collins graced us with his presence several months ago under the username Dark

So who is he? I am now, of course, familiar with his ad page for "Drunken wolverine ninja kung-fu", but apart from that and the fact that he seems to be quite full of it?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Of course. Just give us your credit card number and we will handle the rest. In addition you will naturally be expected to spend twelve hours a day knocking on people`s doors and spread the gospel of Berzerk Bumblebee and Ballistic Crocodile. If you do well I might even allow you to polish my boots, an honor usually only bestowed on those who have reached the level of 2. degree Ubermench in our cul.. I mean organization.

*in `wise voice' mode:* Yes, grasshopper, you can...

Ooooohhhh yes, it will!

Clearly, we're on exactly the same page here...

:asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian:

May I never fail you master

Well I'm off top buy a boot polishing kit

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
"Shihan" Collins graced us with his presence several months ago under the username Dark. He'd reinvented himself as a streetfighter after being ridiculed by myself and others every time he popped up on a message board for both his ridiculous training claims, and being caught out having lied about military service. If the boy was any more full of **** it would say Depends on his forehead. :rolleyes:

That was Dark!!!

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score

Ah, it all makes sense now. I think I refered to him as "Dork" in a few posts. :)

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Excellent business plan, Cirdan! Make sure you get some fitness models in the photos on your catalogue... I mean, Ryu homepage, wearing those outfits and looking at the frightened web-site visitor with cold fierce scowling anger and arms raised in vaguely praying-mantis/velociraptor positions with their hands sort of clawing the air

The top students of Great Soke Bruce Calkins show us how it is done:
http://www.goldendragondojo.com/files/2005_class_fighting_stance.jpg

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Oh, so that is who Dark was. I remember how you destroyed him over at Budoseek. You would think that before you try to make claims about being in an elite Force Recon unit of the USMC, you would bother to check if the owners and moderators of the board you were on were all ex and current USMC. :uhyeah:

That was brutal. But no less than he deserved IMO.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The link won't load. Is it correct?
:asian:

Works for me.

2005_class_fighting_stance.jpg

OP
T

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
It's not fair, all of my comments on Ashida Kim camp you tube videos have been deleted and now I can't even leave messages on most of the vids, they just don't show up
icon9.gif

It's still amusing. Theres a new one up from Sth Africa
I love the army camp at the end. Reminds me of an 80's ninja flick.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

Last edited by a moderator: