Are you supposed to wash your karate belt?

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
Definitely you aren't only one. I was and still am quite confused as to what was so funny. Would've been so much clearer if quote had been used

OK !!! OK!! so solly! should have used a quote... beg forgiveness.... :angel:

Brandon Fisher

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Chinto,
I learned a long time ago when doing that quote it since its so hard to follow the feeling in the thread. I agree though it was funny.

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
ok.. I didnt realize for a while it was so distent.. figured you might have got it.... latter kinda thing... any way I know better now...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I speak for a lot of people here...if you want to wash your belt do so........ if you don't want to wash it..don't. it's a belt dammit, a piece of cloth. Do what you want with it, wash it, tie the girlfriend up with it, worship it, chuck it in a corner....whatever but not 7 pages of what to do with it please! coz we may just tell you what to do with it lol!

FieldDiscipline

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm sure I speak for a lot of people here...if you want to wash your belt do so........ if you don't want to wash it..don't. it's a belt dammit, a piece of cloth. Do what you want with it, wash it, tie the girlfriend up with it, worship it, chuck it in a corner....whatever but not 7 pages of what to do with it please! coz we may just tell you what to do with it lol!

Hmm. Interesting concept...

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
coz we may just tell you what to do with it lol!

And just what would you do with it then?
naughty.gif

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I could not imagine, in my wildest dreams, this thread dying. One use for an old belt is to tie a loop at the end and use it for streatching you legs while watching TV. I only have one old belt; so, it doubles as a bath robe tie.
Sean

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score

LOL ...hmmmm wait that could perhaps be a bit to much personal information there??! LOL

Latest Discussions