Are women biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?

Laus

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination with finding clever ways making your life hell until you finally give up in desparation. But you are welcome to try.

PS: Great...now I want bacon.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RIP Jimmy Dean. He gave of his sausage until there was none left to give.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
What is a PUA?

More importantly when making french toast, I like to use a nice firm artisan bread, usually french, but it needs to have a good solid foundation to stand up to being soaked in the egg mixture. If you use alot of the light and fluffy store bread it just falls apart if you appropriately soak it. And substituting 1/4 of your milk with buttermilk adds a nice tang.

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
What is a PUA?

A Pickup Artist. An entire social movement of men who take serious advice on getting women to sleep with you from guys who look like this:
mysterypua-200x300.jpg

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Oh, back to breakfast!

Fruit-grapes and/or melon, and some juice to chase down the mornings pills...Eggs from my own chickens-usually scrambled, but sometimes sunny side up. The only real breakfast meat there is: steak from an elk or a bison,preferably.Biscuits-no, not cookies, Irene goddam biscuits :lol:

And, since no one has mentioned a personal fave: occasionally, pancakes-blueberry sometimes,mutli-grain always, blue corn occasionally, never from a mix, and with real maple syrup or honey.

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
Usually I just have corn flakes , or vegemite on toast and a cup of coffee.

But if I'm short on time then I have a " Dingoes Breakfast " which consists of a yawn , a leak and a good look round.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hmm, not to drag it back again, but I feel I must protest the comments about PUAs here. The idea of learning to be successful with women (for a man) is really only the beginning of it, and frankly is similar to having to go to a martial arts school just to learn how to fight (with the major exception that the odds are far greater that you will need, or at least have opportunity to use, the skills from one area over the other). Such a comment has been made many times, and I'm sure no-one here would say that if you need to go to a martial art school to learn to fight you are a cowardly sissy, right?

PUAs and the matter that they teach are realistically a modern men's movement, and are geared around being the most complete, strong, confident man you can be. Really. As for Mystery there, well yes he is one of the most, well, out there of the PUA gurus (teachers), but his approach, he will tell you, is one that works for him, and he doens't advise anyone else does it unless they can do it congruently. Not all PUAs adopt his look (in fact, most who do don't get why he looks like that in the first place, so they won't get any success), so he isn't to be taken as "typical", any more than Drunken Kung Fu is typical of all martial arts.

Oh, and Don, PUA does not equal moron, I must tell you. You really don't have the information to make any call on Mystery there, as Empty Hands is giving a rather incomplete and inaccurate picture. Otherwise it's like assuming that a martial art is useless because you saw a picture of a guy in a gi, without knowing what it is.

Okay, I think that'll do for now. Back to breakfast.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Hmm, not to drag it back again, but I feel I must protest the comments about PUAs here. The idea of learning to be successful with women (for a man) is really only the beginning of it,

PUAs and the matter that they teach are realistically a modern men's movement, and are geared around being the most complete, strong, confident man you can be. Really.

Really? Really???If only I had known that there was a worldwide epidemic of male social ineptitude, I'd be making all this guy's money....:lfao:...

from Mystery's webpage
The three basic components of the Mystery Method: ATTRACT, COMFORT, and SEDUCE. Each of these has three phases, which we have numbered 1 through 3. Here is the full list:
ATTRACT 1 (or A1): Opening
ATTRACT 2 (or A2): Female-to-male attract phase (often called “attracting”)
ATTRACT 3 (or A3): Male-to-female attract phase (or “qualifying”)
COMFORT 1 (or C1): Connection
COMFORT 2 (or C2): Trust
COMFORT 3 (or C3): Intimacy
SEDUCTION 1 (or S1): Arousal
SEDUCTION 2 (or S2): Last-minute Resistance
SEDUCTION 3 (or S3): Sex

(You do know what the real "Mystery" is, don't you? :lfao: )

I mean, bootcamps? Coaching? A TV program? Well, of course-a TV program. :lfao:

Another mystery: Why are they called "reality" shows? If it's reality, which of the multiverses are those people from? I mean, the few times I've watched one I've been something less than entertained, and usually something more than appalled. It's a mystery to me why anyone pays any attention at all to this drivel.......:lfao:

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey Elder,

Yeah, I've dealt with Erik for many years now, if you want to get into money-making, though, check out David DeAngelo (made about $30mil last year from all reports) or Mehow (used to be a coach in Eriks organisation, focuses his entire business model on online promotion). Honestly, Erik isn't my favourite, I prefer Carlos Xuma, David DeAngelo, Style (Neil Strauss), and quite a few others.

Erik's strength has been in innovation, though, including many of the things you mention above. Of course, he does manage to sabotage things for himself a fair bit as well, but we could spend years going through the issues of some of these guys (Ross, for instance....), and we could probably spend years doing the same to martial arts teachers. Did you know that there are martial arts teachers doing workshops? Teaching? Selling things online? Trying to get TV and movie deals? Radio shows? Really, your problem is that he's got a successful business model? And frankly, most of that is from Savoy....

But I completely agree with your comments about "reality" television....

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I've often wondered when I've seen Americans order breakfast on films and tv shows about the pancakes and syrup with the bacon and eggs. Is it all on one plate? How does the sweetness go with the savoury of the bacon and egg? I've always liked though that you seem to get endless cups of coffee.

Quite well, almost as nicely as dark chocolate and chili. :)

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
PUAs and the matter that they teach are realistically a modern men's movement, and are geared around being the most complete, strong, confident man you can be.

By "learning" that women are a homogenous group which can be conquered by a dubious blend of evolutionary and pop psychology. By learning highly specific strategies for each situation and applying the right strategy to each. By using little techniques and tips to break down resistance and get you "in". By teaching at least by implication that the goal is easy sex and nothing greater.

Like I said, treating women like robots or a computer program. Put in A and B, get C. A mindset that appeals very well to people with limited social skills.

If the goal truly was to build a complete, confident man then women wouldn't even be the focus. The focus would be self-improvement and building accomplishment and pride in self in all areas of life. Attracting women is a natural byproduct of such a process. It also has the benefit of not ending you up with women who are insecure enough or naive enough to fall for all the tips and tricks. How pitiful must you think yourself if that is the kind of woman you want?

Of course, in true reality, it isn't even about women or sex. It's about the leaders making a shitton of money off of desperate men. The true marks aren't women in a bar, it's the men who line up to pay for seminars and boot camps. Pathetic, but I do feel sorry for them because their insecurities are being taken advantage of.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hmm. Within the community itself there's enough backbiting and attacking between the various groups (very similar to martial arts, and pretty much anything else similar, really...), and I don't really need to enter into a defence of the guys and what they teach here.... but.....

Frankly, Empty Hands, you sound like you have had some bad experiences here. That's fine (honestly this reminds me of a thread about Richard Van Donk a while back...), but to be honest you seem to have completely misjudged the methods and approaches that are out there. Yes, there are the equivalent of Frank Dux's and Ashida Kims', but they are not the majority. And success in business is a bad thing now?

Honestly, a lot of guys feel very lost in this area (as many people feel concerned about their abilities to defend themselves, so they take up martial arts), so the "women" approach is the easiest one to focus on first. Think of it like martial arts marketing themselves as self defence, when there's a lot more to them (as we all know). But if you want to see someone whose focus is more on building a better man, one of the best is Carlos Xuma. His entire approach is based around being an Alpha Male, with "success with women" being more of a benefit than anything else. The good guys are out there, same as with good martial art instructors. But so are the bad. And you're describing the bad here.

xJOHNx

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Do these kinds of groups really exist? I'm missing out!

No really, I've been dating for 6 years now, never did a day pass by without some female companionship (in a good way). Funny stuff though!

and I like dry spaghetti and 4 bananas for breakfast. :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, back to breakfast!

Fruit-grapes and/or melon, and some juice to chase down the mornings pills...Eggs from my own chickens-usually scrambled, but sometimes sunny side up. The only real breakfast meat there is: steak from an elk or a bison,preferably.Biscuits-no, not cookies, Irene goddam biscuits :lol:

And, since no one has mentioned a personal fave: occasionally, pancakes-blueberry sometimes,mutli-grain always, blue corn occasionally, never from a mix, and with real maple syrup or honey.

You and your steak and biscuits breakfast, Elder. And I know you cook for your lady and have taught your son to do the same. *drool* And you have that great big....you know....that huge...brain...on top of it all! Mrs. C. is one fortunate lady. :asian:

Breakfast? Usually a banana. ;)

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Are you being serious, Chris?

There really are such things as 'Schools of Seduction' (I don't know what to call them but one must be polite after all)?

I've heard everything now ...

Latest Discussions