Are women biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The one thing that raises us above the animals is our ability to realize we have programming and then choose to rise above it.

Some will say there's no point, that it's just "Human nature". Well, **** human nature. If you want to realize your full potential you must first be willing to rise above human nature.

And it's bacon with pancakes, sausage with eggs for me.

Full English for me, please.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
It was the "ninjitsu" thing for you too Bruno?

'ninjitsu' is never a good sign indeed.

However, when reading the OP, I sort of got the feeling that something is fundamentally broken / missing there.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'ninjitsu' is never a good sign indeed.

However, when reading the OP, I sort of got the feeling that something is fundamentally broken / missing there.

And something awfully familiar too. Think we've been round this stuff before with this person. Maybe wrong but it reads as if written by someone else who used to post very similiar stuff here.

Is that black pudding too with the full English Bill?

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Honestly, Tez, I'm not so sure about that. There's a different feel here, and the similarities are mainly superficial. Nowhere near enough "poor me" and random confusing tangents. There's also a lot more confidence (well, that's the diplomatic side in me coming out...) here than in past posters methods.

Oh, and Black Pudding? I thought you only used those as weapons in ancient arts peculiar to the the Scottish Highlands....

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, Tez, I'm not so sure about that. There's a different feel here, and the similarities are mainly superficial. Nowhere near enough "poor me" and random confusing tangents. There's also a lot more confidence (well, that's the diplomatic side in me coming out...) here than in past posters methods.

He's probably been reading those books again and invented a new persona lol. I think he's just looking for dominating women lol, totally the wrong place for that as all the women here are quiet, non violent types :whip1:. He may say he thinks women want the butch type but really underneath he wants to be dominated rofl.

Talking of butch types, been watching the Bondi Beach lifeguards programmes, some serious eye candy there! I love their sense of humour though very similiar to the forces type which of course is a bit sick but very, very funny. Might start saving for a trip to Oz and see if I can be 'saved' :) Knowing my luck I'd get the lass!

I wonder if I should add that any man trying to dominate, be cruel etc etc to me would get both his arms broken, same goes for any man stupid enough to try that on with most women I know, and you don't want to know what my daughter would do seeing as she's already cracked a pro MMA fighters ribs lol!

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
No, it's too different. Our old "friend" would never use such an incorrect phrase as "omega jerk", he would have misused (and misunderstood and misapplied) "alpha". "Omega" is just plain wrong, meaning end of things, rather than his thought of "alpha" being dominant (which he doesn't seem to get). Oh, I could disect that initial post so completely.....

Ha, yeah, you should definately come visit, we're awful friendly types, so I'm told.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is that black pudding too with the full English Bill?

I've had it, and it was not too bad, but typically, no. My Full English is probably closer to what you'd call an Ulster Fry. I generally pass on the fried tomato as well. As Madness put it, "As far as I'm concerned, it's all eggs, bacon, beans, and a fried slice."

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, it's too different. Our old "friend" would never use such an incorrect phrase as "omega jerk", he would have misused (and misunderstood and misapplied) "alpha". "Omega" is just plain wrong, meaning end of things, rather than his thought of "alpha" being dominant (which he doesn't seem to get). Oh, I could disect that initial post so completely.....

Ha, yeah, you should definately come visit, we're awful friendly types, so I'm told.

Instead of bothering yourself with the OP, tell us what Aussies eat for breakfast! All Blacks maybe?

The OP may have issues (or is trolling) but as the Paras say..'in the dictionary sympathy comes between s*** and syphilis'... so forget it lol!

I don't eat black pudding but it seems it's important where it comes from and that it's cooked carefully, not over done. I'm not sure about beans first thing in the morning though!

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ha, you make an inviting offer.... And I'm pretty convinced of the troll call. He's been here on this thread for the last nearly two hours by my count, and hasn't responded to anything, gone to the Meet and Greet as suggested, defined his "ninjitsu", so I'm holding out little to no hope...

But onto more serious and highbrow topics. Breakfasts. Well, to be honest, I usually sleep through mine, so not very much as far as I'm concerned! For Aussie's? Well, here are a few ideas....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
TEZ, I'm assuming you folks don't have maple bacon? They inject and cure the bacon in maple syrup, when you cook it the whole house smells like a sugar shack! Is this purely Canadian?

Breakfast: bacon, eggs, toast, potato scones, and maybe some soda bread fried in the bacon fat. When we were kids my dad would cook up kippers in addition to the above, there is nothing worse then waking up to the smell of kippers cooking in the pan.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ok Just to give some idea about good Belgian breakfast:
Eggs, bacon (lots of), coffee / tea / orange juice, freshly baked small bread rolls, and a variety of cheese / ham / chocolate sprinkles / honey / ....

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the thoroughly soaked type of french toast as opposed to the lightly dredged kind. That egg mixture saturates the bread to the middle, so that when you slap it on the pan it cooks up like a pancake getting puffy and rising briefly in the center. Then when it's time to eat, it tastes somewhat like bread pudding. Ah, good times!

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
How about some Pancakes? Multigrain with Mrs. Butterworth syrup? We can feed Mr. Donovan these until he falls into a sugar coma and someone drags him off to a free clinic to get some much needed help.

You know what is coming here? The Summer Fair! I love going on the rides and visiting the attractions. It makes me feel like I'm 12 again. The smell of mini donuts and crash clang of the rides that are held together with worn 1/4" cotter pins. Adds to the thrill, don't you think? I keep waiting for a roller coaster to sail off the tracks again A-La Final Destination.

Lori

SensibleManiac

Black Belt
Reaction score
The one thing that raises us above the animals is our ability to realize we have programming and then choose to rise above it.

Some will say there's no point, that it's just "Human nature". Well, **** human nature. If you want to realize your full potential you must first be willing to rise above human nature.

And it's bacon with pancakes, sausage with eggs for me.

I'll go a little further than this, most of the time we hear about human nature it's because we don't understand the behaviour.

For example, it's human nature to steal, it's human nature to be altruistic, it's human nature to love, it's human nature to kill, it's human nature to be cruel.

I think human nature goes beyond all these things in that like you said, what makes us human is our ability to rise above our animal limitations.

To the original poster, you have the ability to rise above everything you confusingly stated.

Yes, humans can be cruel, they can be led by their basic drives, they can desire to dominate or be dominated as a means of survival, now the real question is, what are you going to do despite that?
Will you rise above it all for what you really want?

You claim you don't want to live in a cruel world, well, then don't, your world is what you make of it.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The smell of mini donuts ....

Hmm, I once got in quite a bit of trouble involving mini donuts.... well, if she was going to eat the one in her hand, she should have stopped using it to point out all the fun stuff around us! Still, I probably only got away with it because it was cruel and evil... and I do tend to dominate.... hmm....

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Breakfast: bacon first, then fried eggs sunny side up in the bacon grease, followed by fried potatoes with onions and peppers in the grease as well. You may die after, but you will die happy.

PUAs: Emotionally stunted human beings who look at women as a homogenous group that will respond to the proper words and gestures like robots to give up what rightfully belongs to the PUA - the *****. Treat women like individual human beings worthy of the same respect you would give a man, and you won't be lonely for too long.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmm, I once got in quite a bit of trouble involving mini donuts.... well, if she was going to eat the one in her hand, she should have stopped using it to point out all the fun stuff around us! Still, I probably only got away with it because it was cruel and evil... and I do tend to dominate.... hmm....

As the late, great, John Belushi said...

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/77/77fdonuts.phtml

As as to sausage, it is with sad irony I note the passing of Jimmy Dean, country music legend and sausage king.

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2010/06/14/jimmy-dean-country-music/

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh now that is sad. RIP Jimmy Dean, and thank you for your generous donations to Our Lady Queen of Peace, Boothbay Harbor, ME.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, and Black Pudding? I thought you only used those as weapons in ancient arts peculiar to the the Scottish Highlands....

Eckie Thump! Ancient and noble art with it's lineage traced deep into the roots of Yorkshire ... or was it Lancaster? Aye, Lancastrian I think - I'll research it ...