Are women biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?

KELLYG

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Pick up artists! I saw something on TV about this and thought it was a comedy or a joke. All that effort and silliness for nothing. Just walk up and say hi. That is it. I the girl likes you fine if not walk off. I think that people think too much.

I usually like fruit or a protein bar for breakfast but French toast sound oh so good!!!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I have found that surrounding myself as much as possible with interesting, intelligent people really makes it easy to meet interesting and intelligent women, which has historically made it much easier for me to get dates with interesting, intelligent women.

When I finally found one who also found me interesting and intelligent, I stalked her like crazy until she filed a restraining order. But the NEXT one... that one I married.

Breakfast is usually a bowl of cereal, but on weekends, I like to write up a breakfast menu and "open" the kitchen up, making breakfast to order. I usually put pretty much any kind of egg on there (although my family tends to go for scrambled, fried over medium or omelettes). I'll also add french toast, pancakes or waffles, although usually not all three. Bacon, sausage, toast. Sometimes I'll cook up some potatoes. Just depends.

Oh, and we mix our maple syrup right into everything. It's delicious. The sweet and the savory compliment each other perfectly.

Last edited:

xJOHNx

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Yeah but you're a vegan so we already know there's something wrong with you :p
;)

hahaha, absolutely true! But this is after ropeskipping and before hitting the weights. So I need my carbs fast and slow ones :)

I just eat the whole damn day. I swear that if I wasn't vegan, I would be a fat blob, even with all the training.

and the girlfriend just said: "Just say hi to a woman, if you look polite and taken care off (i.e. washed), she'll be flatered anyway."

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've found that just walking up to a woman and picking her up is a great way to break the ice. You'll also find out if she's a biter, kicker or knee-er that way. So, always wear a cup gents.

:D

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hmm, I once got in quite a bit of trouble involving mini donuts.... well, if she was going to eat the one in her hand, she should have stopped using it to point out all the fun stuff around us! Still, I probably only got away with it because it was cruel and evil... and I do tend to dominate.... hmm....

Mmmmmmmmm Mini Doooo-nuhhhhts. ( sigh ) :ultracool Oh Chris you do know how to add sizzle to the haunted house ride don't you? Your wrecking my innocent childhood memories with your mini donut strangeness! . . . . . . . I like it.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Hey Elder,

Yeah, I've dealt with Erik for many years now, if you want to get into money-making, though, check out David DeAngelo (made about $30mil last year from all reports) or Mehow (used to be a coach in Eriks organisation, focuses his entire business model on online promotion). Honestly, Erik isn't my favourite, I prefer Carlos Xuma, David DeAngelo, Style (Neil Strauss), and quite a few others.

Erik's strength has been in innovation, though, including many of the things you mention above. Of course, he does manage to sabotage things for himself a fair bit as well, but we could spend years going through the issues of some of these guys (Ross, for instance....),

Oooh....kay. TMI, dude.....

Completely apropos of this thread, breakfast and "PUA"s.....:lfao: :

[yt]_BBbVdiqK20[/yt]

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Are women biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?

This is 100% not true, or I would have a lot more women.

I'm all about the Maple bacon. My woman doesn't like it. I buy it anyhow. Cook her eggs in the grease from it too, just to make her eggs taste like maple. If she refuses to eat it, she goes hungry.

See... Evil AND Cruel. But I only got 1 woman.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, back to breakfast!

Fruit-grapes and/or melon, and some juice to chase down the mornings pills...Eggs from my own chickens-usually scrambled, but sometimes sunny side up. The only real breakfast meat there is: steak from an elk or a bison,preferably.Biscuits-no, not cookies, Irene goddam biscuits :lol:

And, since no one has mentioned a personal fave: occasionally, pancakes-blueberry sometimes,mutli-grain always, blue corn occasionally, never from a mix, and with real maple syrup or honey.

Is that with or without Dog? :D

SensibleManiac

Black Belt
Reaction score
What I think is sad is that modern society has turned many "men" into boys and they need some of this type of training to become men.

You'll notice I said some, in all truth very little of what some of these guys teach is needed. And most of that is the inner work.

The tips and tricks won't work unless you have it inside you to begin with. By that I mean real confidence and sincerity. The confidence to be yourself and be sure of yourself.

After that, much of it just comes naturally.

Don't forget though these guys are in business and many do extemely well.

There is a reason for that and that goes back to what I was originally saying, society has turned most men into lost boys.

They've gotta man up if they want women.

Oh, and I might as well, 4 muffins or oatmeal with fruit or toast with honey if I'm in a rush.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
This is 100% not true, or I would have a lot more women.

I'm all about the Maple bacon. My woman doesn't like it. I buy it anyhow. Cook her eggs in the grease from it too, just to make her eggs taste like maple. If she refuses to eat it, she goes hungry.

See... Evil AND Cruel. But I only got 1 woman.

You need more than this for why?. . . . . You can't even feed the 1 you have! Ayee-Yi-yi :shrug: Dude, pancakes. Or a brand new Visa Card. Your choice. Instant happy!

Lori

mook jong man

Senior Master
Reaction score
It just sounds like such a lot of new age crap to me.

All you have to do is have a bit of a shave , put on some deodorant , and go up and ask some female with a pulse if she would like to go to a party with you.

If she looks at you suspiciously and says " What type of party ?"
Then you give her a great big smile and say " You , me , and a case of beer love ".

Sure you will get slapped down to the ground a couple of times , but just pick yourself up , dust yourself off and eventually you will find one who says yes , afterall it is a numbers game.

We must learn to embrace rejection gentlemen not live in fear of it.
You don't need to fatten the bank account of some fancy guru to help you get women .

You just need a bit of confidence in yourself , develop a thick skin , oh and having a head that doesn't look like a half sucked mango helps a lot too.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Reading some of these responses, I'm beginning to wonder what the end game is. I mean, are we talking about getting tail or meeting and attracting actual, real, three dimensional women?

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I've kinda pulled out of this discussion as pretty much no-one seemed to know anything about the community, but this is as good a way as any to answer some of it.

Initially, the focus is just on getting to be able to talk to women, and getting experience at that. From there it naturally progresses to further along, but the "end game" is different depending on the person. Ideally, the experience of many interactions is basically just so you're ready when that one incredible person comes along, similar to martial arts training, repeating things over and over so that in that one instance when you need it, you're prepared for it.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Chris, When ever I read these kind of threads I am reminded that guys are under tremendous pressure to make the first move and are scared of being rejected. This makes me sad. It also reminds me to be very very kind to the guys who do approach me as I appreciate the gesture.
I will say that any type of "game" is a piss poor idea if you want a long term relationship. You have to be yourself, warts and all and love the other person exactly as they are, warts and all. It's not glamorous or easy, it takes work and introspection but it's the only solution that works long term.

Lori

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My lady, you I will take through any questions you have or wish clarified on this (or any other) topic. But not here.

That said, yes, it is rather sad. But that doesn't change many facts in this world either. The film "Hitch" is a great example of this, they consulted with a few PUAs to get Hitch's character down, but in the end it was more about Hitch giving the guy the confidence to be himself without pretention (despite Hitch's instructions at times!), because that easy confidence was what was attractive, and allowed both our guy (Kevin James) and girl (Amber Valetta) to get to know each other in a meaningful way. Well, as meaningful as a Will Smith film can get....

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sometimes, the old ways are best. Just wack em over the head with a club and drag em back to the cave.

When I think about it, it would explain the brain damage needed in some relationships. :D

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I will say that any type of "game" is a piss poor idea if you want a long term relationship. You have to be yourself, warts and all and love the other person exactly as they are, warts and all. It's not glamorous or easy, it takes work and introspection but it's the only solution that works long term.

Lori
I think this is pretty much where I was going. If your criteria for a potential one night stand is "alive and from this planet," you're unlikely to find a meaningful relationship.

I've also found that people who are focused on sexual conquest are often the guys who whine about how they can't find a smart, attractive woman.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
Someone's gonna get a uraken for saying that *raises arm* =] Kidding. I never use MA except in self defence.

But *raises hand* I am a woman. and I dont reward cruelty or go for it. I dont like men who do that. I like nice men.

But - I can also say, if you wanna talk about what various kinds of humanity is programmed to do, I know how you feel, and for me, I think people are biologically programmed or something, to ignore males and females who are so called different. I am different. I am weird. I think thats why guys dont go for me. Guys my age. Luckily older men are not as judgemental. =]

and i like bacon, eggs and hash browns for breakfast =]

Last edited:

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
and have to double post cause i cant seem to edit this one - frack. But this op sounds and writes an awful lot like that rdonovan sexist character that was on here a while back. btw I just checked. Both of them had their art listed as ninjutsu/ninjitsu. different spelling but.....I've a feeling it might be the same guy. They write the same way and both list the same art. and both write about Oh poor me and both say they read 'seduction' crud, whatever that means.

Langenschwert

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Chris, When ever I read these kind of threads I am reminded that guys are under tremendous pressure to make the first move and are scared of being rejected. This makes me sad. It also reminds me to be very very kind to the guys who do approach me as I appreciate the gesture.

Unfortunately, many women are not like this. Also, many men would rather be pushed in front of a bus than approach a woman they don't know. The usual underlying cause of this is a cruel rejection (or multiples thereof) early in life at the start of one's dating life. It doesn't take much to shatter a young man's self-esteem, and it can take a long time (sometimes years) to build it back up again.

Well, it is a game. A numbers game and a psychology game. People are nuts, and understanding the opposite sex can be difficult. Modern people are particularly broken and poorly socialized. Sometimes people need help breaking the ice and putting themselves out there. It can be very hard for a guy since some women get a charge out of knocking a guy down a peg if he approaches her.

Now for me, part of the game IS being yourself. But that takes guts, and you have to know how to present yourself. A very large percentage of that is body language and hence a big part of the game.

The nice thing about learning body language is that it can convince the opposite sex that you have confidence that in reality you don't (yet). Fake it till you make it, right? :D Being able to pull that kind of thing off gives one confidence for real eventually.

Now, to deal with the question of women rewarding bad behaviour... to a degree that's true, but not in the way the OP thinks. Women, on average, thrive on emotional stimulation. Hence "chick flicks". Whether the emotion is positive or negative doesn't always matter. That's one thing jerks excel at: getting emotional reactions out of women. Women often mistake that emotional rush as emotional connection. This is especially true with young women. That's why the jerks get the girls initially... he makes her laugh, he makes her cry, he drags her through the whole gamut of emotions. For some women, that's a drug. The nice guy doesn't make waves and just tries to make her happy. That's about as exciting as watching ice melt for a typical woman. There's a happy medium between the two extremes for a man, and that's where the real stuff happens. Finding those inner qualities that bring out that confidence is the key for a man. It's about being yourself, being your BEST self, and presenting those qualities in a way that makes more women take notice.

Best regards,

-Mark

Latest Discussions