YouTube Series

ElfTengu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well Mulletninja does actually have autism. That actually *is* an explenation and kind of voids the need for excuses. Perhaps not the best nor most well selected example around.

I did mean I might end up physically looking like him, rather than acting like him or being similarly afflicted mentally.

His brother, who 'lovingly' posted the clip for all the world to see, says that Phillip knows he has a weight problem, whereas he is probably unaware that he has Asperger's Syndrome, or knows but does not know what it means. Probably doesn't know he has a mullet either.

I can find plenty of examples of fat genuine practitioners if you prefer though.

Kajowaraku

Green Belt
Reaction score
I did mean I might end up physically looking like him, rather than acting like him or being similarly afflicted mentally.

I see your point.

Probably doesn't know he has a mullet either.

Mullets are recognized by the UN as the official hairdoe of the less fortunate. I am a strong proponent of the theory that people with a mullet by definition aren't aware of the fact they actually have a mullet. Unless they're actors depicting such characters perhaps, but than it would be a costume, and thus not genuine.

I can find plenty of examples of fat genuine practitioners if you prefer though.

No need. I've come acros quite a few specimen myself to open my mind to the existence of corpulent martial artists. Mind you, some of them are actually surprisingly decent in their arts...

Mac1964

White Belt
Reaction score
Ah, perhaps it is a secret kuzushi, designed to unbalance you and test your fudoshin. In that case it would not be pointless :) . Besides, i think the crowd under discussion is mainly into whatever it is they do for the sake of "kewl" and possibly some self-gratification or quenching of existential uncertainties inherent to living in our nice post-post modern society, where the deconstructed is chopped up and reconstructed into a marvelous bricolage of ideas: ultimatily resulting in the immeasurable production of countless piles of pure crap.

these are interesting times my friend.

:lfao: Amen!

Latest Discussions