your favorite rock band

OP
hong kong fooey

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
I didn't name all of my favorite rock bands because the list would be to long. but I like bands like foo fighters I like just about everything except for the bands like cradle of filth just don't like them to much but I like just about anything else

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Kreth said:
I can't believe I forgot the Mighty Maiden. Up the Irons! I caught the first US date of Maiden's Brave New World tour with Halford, Queensryche, and Maiden. What a show, three of the best screamers in metal, in one night!
Now that's one I would have liked! All sweaty hair in the moshpits, and the ears ringing and hearing diddly the day after, ha! I love it. What? :)

But tell me this then, what do you slot in your machine when you're needing something slower / quieter, you know, just chillin with the lady or whatever?? None of the above I'm sure, right?

Yr most obdt hmble svt,
Jenna

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
Kiss can be fun. I'm a hxc kid so rock doesn't feature much in my record collection.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Henderson said:
For just chillin'?..... any blues will do.
I got Jeff Buckley on me phones here, he can just fade away into the night - or maybe that's just how I'm feeling. Does that float your boat at all? Or is that maybe too "switched on" for chillin out?

Yr most obdt hmble svt,
Jenna

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jenna said:
But tell me this then, what do you slot in your machine when you're needing something slower / quieter, you know, just chillin with the lady or whatever?? None of the above I'm sure, right?
Kenny Wayne Shepherd, SRV, Bad Company, Floyd...

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
AC-DC, KISS, Quarashi, Queensryche, Nickelback.

For mellow - Nora Jones, Diana Krull, Pavarotti.

My music collection runs the complete spectrum from Acid Rock, to Punk, to 40's Country, and anything in between.

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Aerosmith
J Geils Band
Jeff Beck
Pat Travers
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble (blues/ rock crossover)
The Pretenders
Van Halen (early)
Yes
ZZ Top

Other genres:
Country; Toby Keith, Brooks and Dunn, Big & Rich, Shania Twain
Blues; Freddie King, Jimmie Lee Vaughan, Kim Wilson, Charlie Musslewhite
Jazz; Shirley Scott

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I like anything from classic rock to metal.

Zep, Hendrix, AC/DC, Fleetwood Mac, CCR, Eagles, Ozzy (new and old), Metallica (black album and before), Disturbed, Nickleback, Linkin park, SOD, Staind, ect. I have a wide range of bands I like, even 80's hair bands like Slaughter, Bon Jovi, Warrant, ect.

I do like the blues also. Stevie Ray Vaughan, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Richie Sambora (yes, the guitarist from Bon Jovi put out a really good blues album) to name a few.

I don't like country, rap, techno or dance music .... Well that pretty much leaves the above LOL.

Wes Tasker

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Queensryche
Slipknot
Mudvayne
Pantera
Rage Against the Machine
Iced Earth
Otep
Disturbed
Godsmack
Tool
Perfect Circle
Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath (Ozzy only...)
Metallica (pre Black Album...)

Jenna,

Jeff Buckley was amazing in many ways....

-wes tasker

Latest Discussions