You are not cursed (or perhaps blessed) with the job that the main character had in the last book yo

Chrisinmd

Blue Belt
Reaction score
You are not cursed (or perhaps blessed) with the job that the main character had in the last book you read. What is your job?

Or the job that the main character had in the last movie you saw if you dont read. What is your job?

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
life and work of Albert einstein , one part of which is alot harder read than the other

i can put up with being a world renowned genius, less keen on being a very badly paid patent clerk,

MetalBoar

Black Belt
Reaction score
The October Man (Rivers of London series by Ben Aaronovitch - not the unrelated movie). A police detective/wizard tasked with investigating supernatural crimes.

OP
C

Chrisinmd

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Last book I read was a John Grisham novel. So I am a criminal defense lawyer.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Just reread The Highway by C.J Box, now a series on TV "Big Sky".

So I guess I'm an attractive, widowed, black female Private Investigator. (not a bad deal at all)
Pretty good shot, too.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I was recently reading Tarzan by Burroughs, so I guess I’m an orphaned English lord living in the jungle.

Was also reading some low-brow science fiction from the 1960s and 1980s, stuff with artwork by Boris Vallejo on the cover, ridiculous books like Warrior Witch of Hel and stuff from the Gor series. So maybe I’m a muscle-bound space traveling hero surrounded by scantily clad women?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I was recently reading Tarzan by Burroughs, so I guess I’m an orphaned English lord living in the jungle.

Was also reading some low-brow science fiction from the 1960s and 1980s, stuff with artwork by Boris Vallejo on the cover, ridiculous books like Warrior Witch of Hel and stuff from the Gor series. So maybe I’m a muscle-bound space traveling hero surrounded by scantily clad women?

I think you could totally pull off the traveling hero surrounded surrounded by scantily clad women.

Bro, you can even use me as an alibi.

OP
C

Chrisinmd

Blue Belt
Reaction score

Think I would go with the traveling hero surrounded surrounded by scantily clad women over Tarzan. Didnt Tarzan have a attractive female sidekick as well? So you get women either way! lol

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
All the books that I've read lately are study guides for IT/(computer) Networking/Security/Cybersecurity. So I guess I'd be tron basically? Sounds cool to me.

Razznik

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I reread martial World so I'm a Heavenly Dao Cultivator who defied the heavens and can destroy multiverses in the snap of a finger XD
I am the most powerful of y'all bwuahahahah

Latest Discussions