"Stay Alive" SUCKS!!!!

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
I saw "Stay Alive" with a couple friends last Tuesday - and it stunk to high heaven. HORRIBLE acting (by a bunch of no-name actors) and HORRIBLE dialogue. The scary bits weren't really that scary - even for an overly squeamish horror movie wimp like myself.

Here's one example of the horrid dialogue. It's paraphrased, but you get the picture:

Phineas: I'm sorry your friend died.

[Eyes the strange videogame CDROM]

Phineas: Ooooh...new game! Let's play...

The character in question was a *little* too apathetic about another's death. In fact, ALL of the characters were overly robotic. Just like their videogame alteregos.

Did I mention that one of the main characters was named "October"? If the scriptwriter had to name a character after a month, why not something a bit more normal - like April, May or June?

At least I didn't have to pay for my movie ticket (my friend paid for me). But if I wasn't with my friends, I would've walked out of the movie theater within five minutes.

Stay FAR away from "Stay Alive"!

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
thanks for the heads up.

I think October is a nice name. I know a couple Octobers.

OP
S

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sam said:
I think October is a nice name. I know a couple Octobers.

Really? Huh...I've met a girl named September, but have never met someone named October. First time for everything, I guess.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've known people named August...but no Octobers for me yet either.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
One of them spelled it Octobre, and they were both 2 years younger than me... so 15 year olds. It's a new agey name I guess.

Henderson

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Really? Huh...I've met a girl named September, but have never met someone named October. First time for everything, I guess.

I used to know a guy named Winter. Yeah, his parents really were quite strange.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I knew an April, a May, and a June! I ran into someone named December, but didn't really know them though.

Latest Discussions