Yo Farnsworth!!!!

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
nah...they wouldn't do that...I've seen'em dance...hell...I got the picture to prove it... :ultracool

E

edhead2000

Chronuss said:
nah...they wouldn't do that...I've seen'em dance...hell...I got the picture to prove it... :ultracool
I like guys who dance.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
Me? yes. But he has to go through the Goldendragon to get to me. But I look forward to seeing him when the Golden One is finished with him.
So, I have Tess to protect me from you, and you have the Golden One to protect you from my Brother JF. I told you Brother JF was the one to watch. He may not have got the size, but he got everyting else ;)

I wonder if The Golden One would also protect me from Erin?

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think the Queen could protect us from everyone...just give her the APD and she'll have it it... :jedi1:

E

edhead2000

Rich Parsons said:
He may not have got the size, but he got everyting else ;)
But Rich, size DOES matter!!!! :)

I wonder if The Golden One would also protect me from Erin?
Why do you need so many people to protect you from me? I'm hardly dangerous. Just ask Chronuss.....I never hurt him, well, except for that one time, but that was his fault!

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
which time...the time you nearly took out my eye doing Scraping Hoof...sheesh... :shrug:

E

edhead2000

Well, that's part of the technique. If I didn't take your eyes out, I wouldn't have been doing it correctly. And if I don't practice it correctly, then I won't do it correctly if I ever need to use it. So maybe I've hurt you a few times. But you're the one who wanted to practice.

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
yeah...that radial nerve is certainly a nice target....and the proper use of torque...heheeeee. :EG:

E

edhead2000

Why's your name in red and bolded and italicized? You think you're special or something?

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have no idea....if I knew how to change it...I would...but there's no option under the User CP to alter it... :idunno:

E

edhead2000

It's bright and big and bold. wow. Too much chronuss for me.

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
It's bright and big and bold. wow. Too much chronuss for me.

yea why is he in big red lettering...tell him he's special it will all go to his head, then you really will have too much chronuss

Latest Discussions