Yo Farnsworth!!!!

E

edhead2000

edhead2000 said:
Me? yes. But he has to go through the Goldendragon to get to me. But I look forward to seeing him when the Golden One is finished with him.
Jason, I apologize if I hurt your feelings. I know nothing of your martial arts abilities and therefore did not mean to insinuate that Mr. C would beat you in a fight. I was only saying that he was my protector. Chad told me that I was wrong to say that, so I just wanted to apologize. I hope you didn't take that personally.

Erin

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do you hear me complaining I'm all Big Bold and Green??
Now Chad is Red cuz he's a supporting member.. so how about you all Send in some $ or subscribe to the Martial Talk Magazine.. then you too can be Big bold RED and Italicized :D

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
Jason, I apologize if I hurt your feelings. I know nothing of your martial arts abilities and therefore did not mean to insinuate that Mr. C would beat you in a fight. I was only saying that he was my protector. Chad told me that I was wrong to say that, so I just wanted to apologize. I hope you didn't take that personally.

Erin

White belts should be seen and not heard at times ;)

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
so how about you all Send in some $ or subscribe to the Martial Talk Magazine.. then you too can be Big bold RED and Italicized :D

but...but...I've been italicized.... :shrug:

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
..we had this discussion on Flyday...can't implode...well..it could..but..it wouldn't be cool.. :uhohh:

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...and there are no ephelants and there's a bountiful supply of marshmallows... :uhyeah:

Latest Discussions