Yo Farnsworth!!!!

E

edhead2000

Hey Rich......that wasn't a paint ball gun and lucky for you it wasn't even MY gun! :)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
edhead2000 said:
Hey Rich......that wasn't a paint ball gun and lucky for you it wasn't even MY gun! :)
That photo reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw the other day. It said "I have PMS and a gun. So back off" :)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
theletch1 said:
That photo reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw the other day. It said "I have PMS and a gun. So back off" :)

my mini firestorm 40 s/w is always loaded ready for me if the need arises.. and if I can't reach that for some uknown reason.. there's always the loaded shotgun I keep near :)

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
KenpoTess said:
my mini firestorm 40 s/w is always loaded ready for me if the need arises.. and if I can't reach that for some uknown reason.. there's always the loaded shotgun I keep near :)
I made sure the love of my life would be able to maintain our domestic tranquility through the use of superior firepower when I am absent from our home. My 1911 .45 is always reachable too. We have lots of goodies at our disposal.

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
hey, Jason, how goes it? think you'll be able to join use deranged WVirginians in some grubbing? :)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Got a few things to get in line. If I had my way then I'd be there however there are others here within the household that needs to take a little more attention. :uhyeah:

Latest Discussions