This list looks more like a Sholin form rather than Wing Shun.
San Sik aren't actual forms, they're just repeated drills.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This list looks more like a Sholin form rather than Wing Shun.
None, unless one actually utilizes those drills.It's not a matter of bothering, I'm genuinely curious - what value does this have?
Sorry I am struggling in following this thread, what is the message? Thanks![]()
---------------------------------------------No message. Just simple curiosity on my end. When I saw this list / post was reminded of certain portions of my WC upbringing. I am not that familiar with Chinese terms, so san sao / san sik peaked my curiousity. Figured some of the wise and experienced folks on here could provide feedback, etc.