Wong Training

Lee (Bagua Jitsu)

White Belt
Reaction score
Very happy to share! I was born to the son of a local fisherman - a humble beginning - but through my training in the northern Shaolin initially, and then training under Master Li (family style) I managed to get ahead in life. Happy to answer all questions :)

Happy to vouch for Monk Wong—he's been my teacher for many years. When I started out I barely had the courage to raise my fists, but now I'm capable of easily handling the local hooligans that hang around outside my council block.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy to vouch for Monk Wong—he's been my teacher for many years. When I started out I barely had the courage to raise my fists, but now I'm capable of easily handling the local hooligans that hang around outside my council block.
Did you get to train with him while he was still in China, or are you training with him elsewhere now?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

And you are?

It is amazing how someone, no one has ever had post here before, shows up, out of the blue, exactly the same as on the other site, to vouch for him.....only the other site figured out what was going on didn't they.

OK....where did you train with him, fighting bandits in the Himalayas or in Henan where the native dialect is not what the life long resident of Henan clams to speak

Oh and I imagine you realize...Bagua is Chinese and Jitsu is Japanese right.....

吹牛

Last edited:

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cool story you have fun beating up those hooligans

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You know what the Monk's post needs, Xue?

MoreCowbell.jpg

OP
M

MonkgWong

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I never said anything about the 濟南話; jǐnánhuà dialect - even though Xue Sheng has arbitrarily been banging on about it all thread. If you wish to discuss the 濟南話; jǐnánhuà dialect I suggest you tart a new thread.

I am glad my student has arrived on this forum. Let me tell you about another student I had many years ago. One day there was a knock on the door of my temple. A young man, meek and humble, appeared and asked, "Monk, I beg of thee, take me as thy student." He was a weakling, a do-gooder, but I saw the fire in his eye. After 3 years of training I let him go free, out into the wild. A year later I heard on the grapevine he had moved to Japan and had made quite a name for himself fighting in the underworld there. It is an uplifting story.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Reminds me of a time when I had a knock at the door to my temple. It was a Scout of Girls. She said warrior, "for a small pittance I shall provide thou with great sustenance", yet thy coffers were empty. Later I learnered, that the Scout of the Girl provided the Johnson Clan across the street with a wonderful feast of Samoas and Thin Mints. And for that feast the Scout of Girls earned a great badge of merit from her clan. It too was an uplifting story.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I never said anything about the 濟南話; jǐnánhuà dialect - even though Xue Sheng has arbitrarily been banging on about it all thread. If you wish to discuss the 濟南話; jǐnánhuà dialect I suggest you tart a new thread.

I am glad my student has arrived on this forum. Let me tell you about another student I had many years ago. One day there was a knock on the door of my temple. A young man, meek and humble, appeared and asked, "Monk, I beg of thee, take me as thy student." He was a weakling, a do-gooder, but I saw the fire in his eye. After 3 years of training I let him go free, out into the wild. A year later I heard on the grapevine he had moved to Japan and had made quite a name for himself fighting in the underworld there. It is an uplifting story.

Oh please stop, give it up and go away I take CMA especially TCMA very seriously.....

I wrote the dialect, IN CHINESE, you claimed you spoke because you are from Henan, and if you were from Henan you would have known, if not in the pinyin, in the Chinese characters that was the WRONG dialect....your student.....really...how naive to you think we are....I have even posted in Chinese you have NOT responded to because you have no idea what it is... I do not want to discuss a dialect, I want to see if you have any idea of what you are talking about....and you don't

Please stop with the Wuxia stories and things you saw on Kung Fu theater.....but then 九牛一毛 probably is the best thing to say......but then....you can't read Chinese can you

Last edited:
OP
M

MonkgWong

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I take TCMA extremely seriously - your pathetic attempt at trickery didn't work, admit it; you emerged the fool. There shall be no more talk of dialects as this is not a linguistic forum. If you wish to post in Chinese, take your business elsewhere sir.

It is always fascinating to me how those who can't perform martial arts with skill invariably resort to the kind of cunning and trickery one would expect of an otter.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I take TCMA extremely seriously - your pathetic attempt at trickery didn't work, admit it; you emerged the fool. There shall be no more talk of dialects as this is not a linguistic forum. If you wish to post in Chinese, take your business elsewhere sir.

It is always fascinating to me how those who can't perform martial arts with skill invariably resort to the kind of cunning and trickery one would expect of an otter.

the great master doth protest too much, methinks...do you even know what Wuxia is....

and business. I'm not the one trying to sell something....I don't need to...

ever heard the phrase, the pot calling the kettle black......so great master...what does this mean 九牛一毛... you are chinese after all and should be up on such things

and another question great master.....when do you and your students sleep? You claim to be in China.....look at the post times.....do you have any idea what time it is in China when you are allegedy posting from there?

Last edited:

Cynik75

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I really like stories form other galaxies. :)
I am polish and I can prove it partially by writing anything you want in polish, for example: osobiście uważam, że MonkgWong jest albo kłamcą albo wariatem albo zwykłym trollem. I am also bjj practitioner and bjj/MMA referee and I can partially prove it by posting videos of me.
How can you prove all your claims?

OP
M

MonkgWong

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I prefer to let my fists do the talking than posting in Chinese to prove martial prowess. Fascinating how Xue Sheng is so desperate to talk linguistics constantly in a way to distract us from talking about the martial arts. If you are struggling to understand '九牛一毛' I suggest you use a translation tool. When do I sleep? When I am tired.

Now that all this nonsense has been firmly put to rest, I suggest we talk about true martial arts. I enjoyed training this morning, focusing on my crushing fist. This is a powerful tool in the hands of the righteous.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Reminds me of a time when I had a knock at the door to my temple. It was a Scout of Girls. She said warrior, "for a small pittance I shall provide thou with great sustenance", yet thy coffers were empty. Later I learnered, that the Scout of the Girl provided the Johnson Clan across the street with a wonderful feast of Samoas and Thin Mints. And for that feast the Scout of Girls earned a great badge of merit from her clan. It too was an uplifting story.
Wow....... WOW

*applauds galore*

Hahahahahaha, so good!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I prefer to let my fists do the talking than posting in Chinese to prove martial prowess. Fascinating how Xue Sheng is so desperate to talk linguistics constantly in a way to distract us from talking about the martial arts. If you are struggling to understand '九牛一毛' I suggest you use a translation tool. When do I sleep? When I am tired.

Now that all this nonsense has been firmly put to rest, I suggest we talk about true martial arts. I enjoyed training this morning, focusing on my crushing fist. This is a powerful tool in the hands of the righteous.

Your fists.....really.....is that a challenge?

I am not struggling to understand 九牛一毛 I know what it means, I even know the story behind it....but you don't...do you..

you don't speak, or read Chinese, you don't know the martial arts culture of China or Chinese martial arts beyond Wuxia, you don't understand Chinese idioms, you don't even know what time it is here you claim to live.

And I would love to discuss martial arts with real martial artists, and if you would get out of the way I would do exactly that

OP
M

MonkgWong

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Get out of the way? I started this thread - it is you who is in my way. It is you who incessantly brings up Chinese language and Wuxia rather than a real discussion of the martial arts.

I am a monk and a warrior. You sir are nothing but an aspiring linguist of the internet. Now, enough of this foolishness. Let us discuss a matter of great importance; some say the Beng Chuan from Xingyiquan is the most powerful punch in Chinese martial arts - what do you think? Try to answer in English if possible.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
oh..an Grandmaster @MonkgWong.....Linguistics is the scientific study of language and its structure, including the study of morphology, syntax, phonetics, and semantics. Specific branches of linguistics include sociolinguistics, dialectology, psycholinguistics, computational linguistics, historical-comparative linguistics, and applied linguistics.

All I am asking you is what the Chinese characters meant, should have been easy for a mainland Chinese person...but you avoided it...and I was asking you if you spoke a specific dialect, based on your claim of a life long Henan resident....and surprisingly you had no idea that dialect was not of Henan...none of that is 语言学....

Latest Discussions