Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is comical.

It is, isn't it??? I find it a bit amusing to watch him squirm now that he has been put on the spot. ;) But I think I've made my point now. Everyone sees Guy for what he is. So I'll stop poking him. :p

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It is, isn't it??? I find it a bit amusing to watch him squirm now that he has been put on the spot. ;) But I think I've made my point now. Everyone sees Guy for what he is. So I'll stop poking him. :p

No. Both you guys came off looking the worse for this bickering. And this comment is just another jab. Seriously, you really ought to put those guys on your ignore list.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
And you do so as well.

You just poked him again.
You can't not provoke, he can't not respond & poke back. You in turn can't not respond & poke back.
So it continues. It is Both of You.
No one else cares but the two of you. Others want to discuss and move on. You guys are all about one upping each other.

I love your passion and both of you have some very good perspectives of what you do. I enjoy gaining knowledge of the specifics of those perspectives. It is the constant jabbing of what others do and lack of substance about your perspective that is disappointing. I believe most people are unwilling to have and deep discussion or give more information because of the constant criticisms, belittling, and lack of respect for others' opinions, experiences, and perspectives.

Last edited:
OP
K

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
^^^^ Point taken. I'm done. Thanks!

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your English sounds as if it is being spoken by someone with severe brain damage. Like KPM please stop following all over the forum offering to fight me then running away.

Look. I like a bit of banter, but that is just plain offensive. For a start I am not severly brane damage'd, just slightly. To suggest otherwise incarrrate :)

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How you sound? I have no idea. I only know you through the written word.

When I first started posting, I was told that sometimes I wrote with an English accent... but all the while in my own head it read like the ramblings of a proper redneck, born and raised in Arizona. I chalked it up to watching too many episodes of Red Dwarf back in the 90s.

Despite not having lived in Essex for a good number of years, I have been asked which bit I hail from. The one thing I did drop, was the regional slang. Like "you know what I saying" sort of thing. Anyway, I sound really deep voiced on the phone and any work recordings. But what I hear is vastly different.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread locked pending admin review

jks9199
Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions