Woman held for noisy sex 'breach'

Could be worse. She could have been cited for RF interference from too many unshielded electronics......

But Houghton le Spring Magistrates' Court heard police arrested her on 18 April, on 22 April and again on 26 April, after reports from neighbours she was flouting the ban with her husband Steve.

That lucky bastard!!

Steve should man up and take the rap. "It's Steve's fault. When Steve freaks a woman, she can't help but shout."*

* you must speak in third person when using this defense. It's the law.

Story reminds me of this classic...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the neighbors are just jealous.

Thank God me and my girl don't have to worry about such things. :)

gotta have sex in order to make such noises huh?? I know same problem up here.... eight times a week just isn't enough:)

gotta have sex in order to make such noises huh?? I know same problem up here.... eight times a week just isn't enough:)

I don't know...I make some pretty strange noises in class too...especially when I get kicked in the groin...a cup can only do so much. LOL

I suppose if it interferes with daily living for other people, it's not okay. But hey ... party in da howse ....

I suppose if it interferes with daily living for other people, it's not okay. But hey ... party in da howse ....

Lets just the area they come from is, shall we call ..rough and the natives aren't civilised?

Latest Discussions

Back