Why the 9-11 conspiracies won't go away...

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
HAHAHAH!!! Like anything from "scholarsfor911truth" should be accepthed as anything but tin hat crap!

The beauty of conspiracy theories is that you can NEVER disprove them. Any evidence to the contrary was just planted by ZOG, Big Brother or the NEOCONS. Its all part of a wider conspiracy man. I call...

:bs:

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
HAHAHAH!!! Like anything from "scholarsfor911truth" should be accepthed as anything but tin hat crap!

The beauty of conspiracy theories is that you can NEVER disprove them. Any evidence to the contrary was just planted by ZOG, Big Brother or the NEOCONS. Its all part of a wider conspiracy man. I call...

:bs:

Hmmmmmmm......
:bs1:

See, I can do it too, but this doesn't really add to the discussion. So, what do you think about some of the questions I posed above?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Like what? Just curious...

Eh, mostly little things, like the heat that jet fuel burns at etc... they dont take into account things like a fire that is in a contained space burns hotter than one in the open, etc... just show off the raw numbers.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Eh, mostly little things, like the heat that jet fuel burns at etc... they dont take into account things like a fire that is in a contained space burns hotter than one in the open, etc... just show off the raw numbers.

All I can say is that they do take that into account and they take into account the amount of oxygen available, but anyway, thanks for giving a few more details.

Truth is, I don't know how much I want to get into this anymore...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/nsc/nsct/2006/sectionV.html

The terrorism we confront today springs from:

Subcultures of conspiracy and misinformation. Terrorists recruit more effectively from populations whose information about the world is contaminated by falsehoods and corrupted by conspiracy theories. The distortions keep alive grievances and filter out facts that would challenge popular prejudices and self-serving propaganda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K5M...s/september2006/070906terroristrecruiters.htm

The government is the gatekeeper to all of the facts that could put people's minds at ease. And instead of doing this, they imply that people who question any aspect of the official story are "terrorist recruiters" and that we should not tolerate these questions on principle alone.

With that being said, I think I'm done with this...I can see wear this is leading.

hongkongfooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
These guys are claiming that flight 93 didn't crash. That the cell phone calls never happened. I guess the people that were on the flight are detained at Gitmo, right? How can people believe this garbage.

Our Government isn't perfect. In fact they have done a lot of messed up stuff. But, to say that our government planned and executed these attacks is pretty sad.

bustr

Orange Belt
Reaction score
What I want to know is how the people that insulted everyone in America by saying that their goverment was responsible for 9-11 plan on saying they were sorry considering that Al-Queda has released videos of the people that flew those planes to their deaths.

Where do you get off saying that? It's an insult to the victims to bury your head in the sand as you seem to be doing. So Al CIAda released videos. Steven Spielberg released 3 movies about dinosaurs which we know to be fictional. Think maybe the US government which has more money and resources might possibly have produced those Al CIAda videos to help perpetuate the mythology that benefits it's globalist patrons?

Ever heard of Operation Northwoods?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

The PNAC document?

http://www.mecgrassroots.org/NEWSL/ISS45/45.10global.html

Ever heard of this?

http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/jel/cj... (Hijacking) of Civil and Military Aircraft""

4. Policy.
a. Aircraft Piracy (Hijacking) of Civil and Military Aircraft. Pursuant
to references a and b, the Administrator, Federal Aviation Administration
(FAA), has exclusive responsibility to direct law enforcement activity
related to actual or attempted aircraft piracy (hijacking) in the “special
aircraft jurisdiction” of the United States. When requested by the
Administrator, Department of Defense will provide assistance to these
law enforcement efforts. Pursuant to reference c, the NMCC is the focal
point within Department of Defense for providing assistance. In the
event of a hijacking, the NMCC will be notified by the most expeditious
means by the FAA. The NMCC will, with the exception of immediate
responses as authorized by reference d, forward requests for DOD
assistance to the Secretary of Defense for approval.
DOD assistance to
the FAA will be provided in accordance with reference d. Additional
guidance is provided in Enclosure A.

Info on reference D
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/9/11/132333/248

What really happened can never be known for sure. Our government has already destroyed most of the evidence. As "truth seekers" we don't need to prove anything. We just have to create doubt in the government's official story. And the official story is BS!

hongkongfooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
Where do you get off saying that? It's an insult to the victims to bury your head in the sand as you seem to be doing. So Al CIAda released videos. Steven Spielberg released 3 movies about dinosaurs which we know to be fictional. Think maybe the US government which has more money and resources might possibly have produced those Al CIAda videos to help perpetuate the mythology that benefits it's globalist patrons?

Ever heard of Operation Northwoods?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

The PNAC document?

http://www.mecgrassroots.org/NEWSL/ISS45/45.10global.html

Ever heard of this?

http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/jel/cj... (Hijacking) of Civil and Military Aircraft""

4. Policy.
a. Aircraft Piracy (Hijacking) of Civil and Military Aircraft. Pursuant
to references a and b, the Administrator, Federal Aviation Administration
(FAA), has exclusive responsibility to direct law enforcement activity
related to actual or attempted aircraft piracy (hijacking) in the “special
aircraft jurisdiction” of the United States. When requested by the
Administrator, Department of Defense will provide assistance to these
law enforcement efforts. Pursuant to reference c, the NMCC is the focal
point within Department of Defense for providing assistance. In the
event of a hijacking, the NMCC will be notified by the most expeditious
means by the FAA. The NMCC will, with the exception of immediate
responses as authorized by reference d, forward requests for DOD
assistance to the Secretary of Defense for approval. DOD assistance to
the FAA will be provided in accordance with reference d. Additional
guidance is provided in Enclosure A.

Info on reference D
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/9/11/132333/248

What really happened can never be known for sure. Our government has already destroyed most of the evidence. As "truth seekers" we don't need to prove anything. We just have to create doubt in the government's official story. And the official story is BS!

In your opinion the official story is BS. If your side is touting the conspiracy nonsense as fact, you do need to prove your thereoy.

I guess the World Trade Center bombing in 1993 was an inside job too.

In 1998, Osama issued a fatwa against all Americans. In the same year our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania are bombed. Inside Job?

In 2000 The USS Cole is attacked. Inside Job?

2001 They succeed in bring down the twin towers.

Osama declared that there is no distinction between military and civilians in his fatwa. He was behind all of the attacks up to and including 9-11.

But you're right, it was all a setup. It had to be George Bush.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what happened. I do not beleive the governments account, because of the lies, distortions, and ommissions that are so widespread throughout both the commission report and the NIST study.

9/11 conspiracies won't go away because of that fact and because of this information.

The Journal of 9/11 Studies is a peer reviewed academic journal that pulls together the most cogent arguments offered by the top minds in this movement. If you are interested in seeing the REAL reason this stuff won't go away, I would suggest that you go to this site and read everything they have.

And I suggest you do it quick before the government shuts down all of the "terrorist recruitment" on the internet.

"terrorist recruitment" nice rebuttal. Now, I'm done.

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
crwiz060909.gif

bustr

Orange Belt
Reaction score
In your opinion the official story is BS. If your side is touting the conspiracy nonsense as fact, you do need to prove your thereoy.

Actually proof is required for conviction not indictment. Proof would have to be provided by expert researchers. However the government has destroyed most of the evidence so getting an indictment isn't likely. The administration and it's cronies will never be made to pay for their crimes. A more realistic objective is to try them in the court of public opinion and keep their sins up front in the public's conciousness.

In 1998, Osama issued a fatwa against all Americans. In the same year our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania are bombed. Inside Job?

Meet CIA officer Tim Osman

http://orlingrabbe.com/binladin_timosman.htm

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And, not to be smarmy or anything like that, but Don, do you know for sure where Al-jazeera got these tapes? It certainly seems like a politically convenient time for their airing...

So you think that the tapes from the last several months, years even, that Al-queda has been releasing has been made by the goverment? That is just silly.

You honestly think that Al-Queda would sit still as they were blamed for something they didn't do and could not tell someone like Al-jazeera thier side of the story?

Since that is just too silly to imagine, you have to be saying that Osama bin Laden and his orginization were set up by the goverment to do what they did.

There is a percentage of the population that thinks the goverment, or parts of it, knew what Al-Queda was going to do and looked the other way for their benefit. That type of person is just stupid because they don't bother to consider that someone would have said no way to the idea and confessed befroe hand or in the years afterward.

There is a much smaller group that thinks that the goverment did it and blamed it on a group that had tried to bring down the towers before. Those folks are nuts, plain and simple.

And there is an even smaller and loonier group that looks at the tapes and such of Osama and Al-Queada admitting to the attacks and immediatly think that it is part of the conspiracy and that Osama is making all these tapes either in total ignorance or in actuall cahoots with the conspirators. There is no polite way to say it, but those folks need some help in getting back in touch with reality.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Nice rebuttle of attacks on people's intelligence, Don. I have to wonder why you wonder why people respond negatively to that.

Anyway, I'll have you know that the LA times reported in 2001 that one of the "terrorists" in the video is still alive and protesting his innocence in Saudi Arabia. And the other "terrorist" in the video is apparently not who the FBI thinks he is. The man's own father says that this man is not his son.

So, who are these guys? Where did these videos come from? The FBI doesn't even know who all of the terrorists are? They refuse to even update their list to the people who have been found alive and well.

With all of this in mind and considering the government faked the first Bin Laden tape, the one where Al Qaeda takes credit, and suppressed the real first Bin Laden tapes, the ones were he claims that Al Qaeda was not involved, it is not a stretch to consider the possibility that this is a well crafted peice of propaganda.

BTW - the REAL first two Bin Laden tapes were never aired in the US per request by the Bush Administration. They told the networks that the tapes "might contain secret messages for terrorists living in our country."

jazkiljok

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Nice rebuttle of attacks on people's intelligence, Don. I have to wonder why you wonder why people respond negatively to that.

Anyway, I'll have you know that the LA times reported in 2001 that one of the "terrorists" in the video is still alive and protesting his innocence in Saudi Arabia. And the other "terrorist" in the video is apparently not who the FBI thinks he is. The man's own father says that this man is not his son.

So, who are these guys? Where did these videos come from? The FBI doesn't even know who all of the terrorists are? They refuse to even update their list to the people who have been found alive and well.

With all of this in mind and considering the government faked the first Bin Laden tape, the one where Al Qaeda takes credit, and suppressed the real first Bin Laden tapes, the ones were he claims that Al Qaeda was not involved, it is not a stretch to consider the possibility that this is a well crafted peice of propaganda.

BTW - the REAL first two Bin Laden tapes were never aired in the US per request by the Bush Administration. They told the networks that the tapes "might contain secret messages for terrorists living in our country."

this whole thread is an example of the main story "why the 911 conspiracies won't go away"

we rely on our gov't for facts and as some arbiter of truth in matters that affect the public at large. grand commissions are appointed and much money spent to inform the public of the facts. reports are written and conclusions drawn. shorlty after, the experts who weren't ask to the party, begin to assail the reports, challenge the facts, and/or draw different conclusions. then folks who find either the reports or the critics of the reports damning of their own involvement will challenge the reports, the reporters and point fingers back or elsewhere.

then the public through blogs, websites, books, articles and plain word of mouth rumor mill, begin to form their own peculiar take on events. cultural biases, ethnic biases, race biases, class biases influence these usually radically charged viewpoints.

years later- Mel Gibson produces a movie about 9/11.

he calls it "Jews on a Plane"

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
I actually was wondering from the very first post how long it would take for the thread to go from talking about why conspiracy theories won't go away to arguing about the conspiracy itself. Didn't talk long

Latest Discussions