Why do people in MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing and Muay Thai fight almost nude?

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I was saying in locker room, I have seen some guys nude and have towel and doing dance to not show one self.

As for US base on culture it is socially acceptable for guys ( most guys are okay) to be topless and girls to show skin if private parts are covered.

Well some girls may cover up more and other girls show lot more skin.

Cannot say about other countries or cultures. Different culture extreme.
Okay....but stil....so what?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You talked about this thread in that other thread.

[QUOTE="Tez3, post: 1791065, member: 10553

Now go away.

I'm done with you.

Oh it doesn't work like that.

I posted that to show the other posters that you constantly come up with strange things, while we're at it do you remember telling a former police officer that they know nothing about policing and you do because you have family members who were police officers?

Now the reason I posted the comments about the 'nude' thread and the reason I have just mentioned the police comment is to set out your predilection for strange posts, just as a prosecutor sets out the case against someone by showing a history of certain behaviours to reinforce what is currently being said. In this case it's that you have a history of often inappropriate remarks and wilfully ignoring what others have to tell us in their area of expertise.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I was saying in locker room, I have seen some guys nude and have towel and doing dance to not show one self.

As for US base on culture it is socially acceptable for guys ( most guys are okay) to be topless and girls to show skin if private parts are covered.

Well some girls may cover up more and other girls show lot more skin.

Cannot say about other countries or cultures. Different culture extreme.
Is it ok to ask please which part of the world are you in or do you class as your culture? Thank you :)

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The locker room thing is pretty easy. I am fat because I dont make friends with salad. And so tend to wear clothes. The people I train with are fit and so do like a clothes off moment.

Simple.

13516341_811060679025931_6127596235539342907_n.jpg

Latest Discussions