Muay Thai Survey

Hayden816

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello I'm currently doing year 12, I have been asked to do a survey why do people train in Muay Thai Kickboxing. I have wondered why people have started training or practice in a lot of things, I chose the question "Why do people train in Muay Thai Kickboxing?", so I have came here and asked you guys why did you start Muay Thai Kickboxing?. The survey that I made up is 100% confidential and if you have any questions on the survey and who will be viewing them I will happily answering. Just contact me at [Personal contact info redacted as per TOS]

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mxoyBMYxy1fGTP9cdT1OL_l0GqhWE5_vQ5jdsilVbB8/edit (This is the new Website Browser to connect to the survey please notify me if this does not work and I will try and find another way to get it running again)

if you are too busy to complete the survey can you answer just a couple of these questions,
Who introduced you to Muay Thai kickboxing (Friend, instrutor, trying to find a fighting style that suited you?)?
What made you keep going back (to train in Muay Thai)?
What age do you think is a good age to start training in Muay Thai?

Thank you for your time and effort for reading this and I hope you have a good day.
Yours Sincerly
Hayden.

Last edited:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oooops...

google_logo_41.png
Drive

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.
Please check the address and try again.
Get stuff done with Google Drive
Apps in Google Drive make it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more.
Learn more at drive.google.com/start/apps.

OP
H

Hayden816

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for that reply i did not know that was a problem i shall try and fix it so people with out gmail can access it, it might be the web browser but i will try a diffrent link and see if that will work

OP
H

Hayden816

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you everyone who did my survey it has helped me alot in my research i wish you the best in the future and your fighting :cool:

Latest Discussions