Who is the OLDEST person in the forum?

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan Anderson
Yep - I've never even met KenpoTess but having read some of her posts before, I thought she'd rise to the occasion and continue the story. GREAT sense of humor and very good descriptive writing. Tess, It was a pleasure having cyberfun with you. :) For those of you who were amused, glad to be amusing.

Yours,
Dan

I applaud you Dan *S* Though your material did get me going there ~!! Sat here trying to surmise your motives for Renegade and other little curiosities ~!! I enjoyed our banter and anytime you get the 'bug' *G*

Tess~

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoTess
I applaud you Dan *S* Though your material did get me going there ~!! Sat here trying to surmise your motives for Renegade and other little curiosities ~!! I enjoyed our banter and anytime you get the 'bug' *G*

Tess~

Tessie,

Renegade and I have a history of having fun dogging each other so that was my latest installment. As to the rest, chalk it up my usual and sometimes non-sequitur sense of humor. If you start another one and I see it, I'll be there.

Yours, ;)
Dan

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan Anderson
Tessie,

Renegade and I have a history of having fun dogging each other so that was my latest installment. As to the rest, chalk it up my usual and sometimes non-sequitur sense of humor. If you start another one and I see it, I'll be there.

Yours, ;)
Dan

hehee ok Dan :) What a team *G*

drunken mistress

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I´m 49. Didn´t start karate till I was 48 but I seem to be keeping up with the rest. Still in good working order. In my head I still think I´m 16.

E

edhead2000

Originally posted by KenpoTess
waking up happy in the morning looking forward to nothing more than a pretty sunshine day..

I guess this means Tess has been depressed for the past week. :) I'm hoping for a pretty sunshiny day too!! Preferably soon!!!!!!!!!

E

edhead2000

Originally posted by hardheadjarhead

Better to just suck down the Celebrex and Tylenol and let nature run its course. Age does indeed have its merits, along with its aches.

I will admit.........the baby boom generation had a very big impact on my decision to study pharmacy! :) Thanks guys for someday making me rich........or at least giving me enough money to pay off my student loans, which would be very rich to me! :)

E

edhead2000

Originally posted by hardheadjarhead

And make up for the sobriety of my youth.

I don't think a lot of us young'uns on the board will have too much making up to do!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, I AM SO GLAD it is not me. But, if Mr. Beish is still out there practicing in the arts, then it gives me hope to be able to stay in and do something I have dearly come to love. 54, 55 in October but who's counting anymore! TW

R

RCastillo

Goldendragon7 said:
All I know is ..... it's not me!

:partyon:

They say that those who open up first.....are the one.(Castillo's Chinese proverb)(Copyright 2004) :) :asian:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
Oh, I AM SO GLAD it is not me [54], 55 in October but who's counting anymore! TW
:) As long as Ricardo is on here.....you have no worries.... he could tell you stories about what it was like before dirt. :uhyeah:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
:) As long as Ricardo is on here.....you have no worries.... he could tell you stories about what it was like before dirt. :uhyeah:

According to his profile, he hasn't broached the big 5 0 ! ! ! He's still a young sweet thing! Besides guys don't age, they just become more sophisticated looking with gray. What woman wants gray hair? There is a concept about that but I don't buy it. I dye mine, and manage to fool a lot of people who I spar with. I had a test with a 25 year old green belt. (his test). He didn't know me. So afterward the master asks him how old did he think I was. He said about 38. I guess at 25, they could guess that with me dyeing my hair. (I have given up on my master announcing my age. He had previously done it over the loudspeaker at the fair-sigh) So, people still come up to me and say, oh, you're the one. Yeah, I'm the idiot who thinks she's still twenty-something. :jedi1:

jeffbeish

Blue Belt
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
Oh, I AM SO GLAD it is not me. But, if Mr. Beish is still out there practicing in the arts, then it gives me hope to be able to stay in and do something I have dearly come to love. 54, 55 in October but who's counting anymore! TW

I must confess of being remiss in Judo practice due to both knees and the lack of any dojo nearby. I do however run through a couple karate kata after mowing the yard and before sitting in my small pool. :)