NFL coach of the year?

Who is your nominee for NFL coach of the year?

• Bill Parcells (Dallas Cowboys)

• Marvin Lewis (Cincinnati Bengals)

• Dick Vermeil (Kansas City Chiefs)

• None of the above (Please tell us who and why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
P

pknox

We're pretty well into the NFL season, and I think we have a pretty good idea of who's doing a good job now, and who should begin circulating the old resume. If the season ended today, who would be your vote for coach of the year? The first 2 choices have done quite well with a pretty minimal amount of talent, while Vermeil, although possessed of more talent, has been able to use it most effectively. If you pick the last choice, be sure to tell us who, and why you think they're a good choice.

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I voted none of the above because I think John Fox head coach of the Carolina Panthers has done a fantastic job with a team of largely unknown players. However, Marvin Lewis of the Bengals should get consideration with the job he's done there.

:p

OP
P

pknox

Originally posted by Klondike93
I voted none of the above because I think John Fox head coach of the Carolina Panthers has done a fantastic job with a team of largely unknown players. However, Marvin Lewis of the Bengals should get consideration with the job he's done there.

:p

Agreed. Carolina is definitely doing quite well. It seems every game they win is at the last second -- for Fox's sake, I hope they have a good team cardiologist! ;)

Latest Discussions