Who is responible ...?

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
J. Lee, the idea of there being any kind of concrete or direct link between Al Queda and Iraq has been categorically disproven. Both the 9/11 Commision Report and a congressional report in regards to WMDs in Iraq saw to that.

The Bush Administration's claims were unfounded and, furthemore, based on sometimes falsified information.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hardheadjarhead said:
-Heinz ketchup is produced at 50 processing plants outside of the USA

Teresa Heinz-Kerry does not own the Heinz ketchup company. She owns less than 4% of the company insofar as stock, having sold most of her shares in 1995.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/heinz.asp

Regards,

Steve

Steve,

Research. Wow what a wonderful thing. And presented in a readable format, and context. Hmmm, I wonder if I could wish for everyone to do the same? :idunno: Nah, I should not get my hopes up. :rolleyes: There will always be people who assume the rheotoric they were feed is the only truth, and that everyone else is wrong. So I guess I had better go back to being wrong.
:asian:

OP
J

J. Lee

Flatlander said:
J. Lee, ...pose a more specific question, ...claims such as ... here,...provide some type of source ... that we may be better able to verify the validity, and construct a counter.
It was not a question
Ahh ... , it was an answer / to / there was no relation in terrorist???

Remember after oral sex scandal : Clinton ORDERED to bomb IRAQ for embassy attacks in Africa ;
He must have thought there was a relation

US Military discovered : Training camp in 2003

then why can't you see/believe that an airplane
in an underground hangar
was being used to train hijackers ;
20 miles south of Baghdad

* Possibly " You read only the New York Times " *

My thread was about a candidate & I played alonged & drifted with the majority of posts .
Our discussions are allowed , but leads to little openness on
my part included.

j lee

OP
T

Tkang_TKD

J. Lee said:
Remember after oral sex scandal : Clinton ORDERED to bomb IRAQ for embassy attacks in Africa ;
Funny. I recall that it was because of Sadams repeated refusals to allow weapons inspectors to do their job. My source: CNN, and real world experience.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
J. Lee said:
Oh ... gee ... silly me ... I was listening to Rush talking about a "Wag the Dog" situation ... so ... there really was validity in that?

Guess getting a little honk-honk under the presidential desk clears the mind.

My bad.

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
J. Lee[font=Comic Sans MS said:
then why can't you see/believe that an airplane [/font]
in an underground hangar

Or, maybe the September 11 Comission Report?? :rolleyes:

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Wait Shesulsa you shouldn't watch anything other than Fox news. If you do the terrorists will get you. Hmm I think Fox should try that one.

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
Remember after oral sex scandal : Clinton ORDERED to bomb IRAQ for embassy attacks in Africa

No, he did not.

The retaliatory cruise missile strikes were directed against sites in Afghanistan and Sudan, not Iraq.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/155252.stm

Three words I would suggest you consider before posting: INTERNET SEARCH ENGINE. Check your claims before you post. It'll take about three minutes of your time.

Regards,

Steve

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
someguy said:
Wait Shesulsa you shouldn't watch anything other than Fox news. If you do the terrorists will get you. Hmm I think Fox should try that one.
Yeah, that's the ticket.

OP
R

raedyn

The major advantage to posting references and explaining context to your opinions is that you might actually teach someone something, you might acutally change someone's mind when you have a convincing, relevant, backed-up point to make. No, it doesn't always happen. But it can. If nothing else, you can get people to stop and think about what you are saying. To examine their own positions and beliefs. I, for-one, appreciate intelligent discussion that causes me to rethink my own beliefs. But when someone makes unsubstantiated claims, and implies that anyone disagreeing with them is stupid.... well, then I tend to roll my eyes and tune out the catcalls. It just doesn't have a lot of credibility without some support. And without a respectful tone, I don't want to listen to it. So if no one is listening. If the only response you get is ignoring you or belittling you -- what is the point?

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
The major advantage to posting references and explaining context to your opinions is that you might actually teach someone something, you might acutally change someone's mind when you have a convincing, relevant, backed-up point to make. No, it doesn't always happen. But it can.

You'd be surprised. That's happened here to me more than once. ;)

Rynocerous

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Mike,

That is correct.

I thought I used the negative upfront, and then the "outside", hence a double negative.

I could have said for simplicity I see now, that if the Vehicle has a "1" then it was assembled inside the USA.

As opposed to :

Yes, if it is assembled here in the USA still can have lots of content outside of the USA. Now there is a catch to this. Let is say car company hires another company to make a sub assembly. The Sub-assembly, may be assembled in the USA and all of its components are from outside the USA. So the location of the Sub Assembly is from within the USA. I think this is used to shift the data. I could be wrong.
That is very interesting Rich, and Mike. You learn something new every day.

Cheers,

Ryan

Rynocerous

Blue Belt
Reaction score
J. Lee said:
It was not a question
Ahh ... , it was an answer / to / there was no relation in terrorist???

US Military discovered : Training camp in 2003

then why can't you see/believe that an airplane
in an underground hangar

My thread was about a candidate & I played alonged & drifted with the majority of posts .
Our discussions are allowed , but leads to little openness on
my part included.

j lee
J Lee, obviolusly you missed Flatlander's point. He was basically trying to say that you need to provide fact in order for your debat to hold credibility. You then continue on to make another comment(without any proven fact) about Clinton bombing Iraq due to "Embassy attacks in Africa". I lived in the States in from 2001-2003 and heard of no "Underground Hanger" in which they trained highjackers. Please, if you can provide proof of your statements, I am definately open to listen to your debate.

Cheers,

Ryan

OP
J

J. Lee

My facts were in error pertaining to Clinton's retalitory missle strikes .

Iraq claimed the airplane training was counter-terrorism .

j lee

hardheadjarhead

Senior Master
Reaction score
J. Lee said:
My facts were in error pertaining to Clinton's retalitory missle strikes .

Iraq claimed the airplane training was counter-terrorism .

j lee

They claimed a lot of stuff. Cite your references. You keep leaving it up to us to check on this stuff. Get off your butt and do it yourself if you want anyone to recognize any merit to your claims.

Regards,

Steve