Who is responible ...?

J

J. Lee

Who should defend their own home ?
Who has an oppurtunity to create numerous jobs today, in USA ?
Who can afford to leave their electricity on in all five mansions ?
Who owns a personnal 747 ?
Who voted not to support the coalition in 1991 ?
John "flip flop " Kerry

If he should win ??
-Taxpayers would pay for US Secret Service to guard their Mansions 24 hours a day till he dies!!!
-Heinz ketchup is produced at 50 processing plants outside of the USA
-The average person turns their electricity off off when we leave their hunting or fishing camp
-I do not own any airplanes or jets
* Neither, BUT i don't publicly complain about save the envoirnment *
The Kerry's boast about conserving energy !
How many SUV's do you own ?
-They can afford these luxuries , GOOD ;but, don't squawk about conservation of energy.
He speaks of building old relations with former Allies , but voted against the approval of a coalition prior to Desert Storm ?

j lee

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Your colorful, yet weak and unsupported assertions aren't very convincing.
Taxpayers would pay for US Secret Service to guard their Mansions 24 hours a day till he dies!!!

What makes you think so? How does this differ from the incumbent?

I find the rest of the arguments largely insignificant and/or irrelevant.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let's see if I can be as irrelevant / insignificant as you:

J. Lee said:
Who should defend their own home ?
Everyone - Kerry fought to do so while Dubya evaded combat.

J. Lee said:
Who has an oppurtunity to create numerous jobs today, in USA ?
All of the business owners and officers who operate in this country.

J. Lee said:
Who can afford to leave their electricity on in all five mansions ?
All of the rich folks who keep getting richer under rich white oil men in the presidency.

J. Lee said:
Who owns a personnal 747 ?
Me. (just kidding) Who has access to AirForce One at his beck and call? Who has a family fortune of his own to do with as he pleases? And I thought it wasn't supposed to be a bad thing to be rich??? Trickle-down economics, you know.

J. Lee said:
Who voted not to support the coalition in 1991 ?
Lotsa people - what's yer point?

J. Lee said:
John "flip flop " Kerry
J. Lee said:
If he should win ??
-Taxpayers would pay for US Secret Service to guard their Mansions 24 hours a day till he dies!!!
All U.S. presidents receive this benefit - George Sr. receives it as does Ford, Carter, Clinton and as did Reagan and Nixon before they passed on.

J. Lee said:
-Heinz ketcup is produced at 50 processing plants outside of the USA
Do you own an American made car? Chances are that you don't and if you do, most of the parts are from Japan.

J. Lee said:
-The average person turns their electricity off off when we leave our hunting or fishing camp
I dunno about that - my kids are aweful about electricity.

J. Lee said:
-I do not own any airplanes or jets
* Neither i complain about save the envoirnment *
The Kerry's boast about conserving energy !
As well any responsible American should. I boast about it.

J. Lee said:
How many SUV's do you own ?
I own a Chrysler minivan that sucks gasoline from other cars on the road when I pass by them.

J. Lee said:
-They can afford these luxuries , GOOD ;but, don't squawk about conservation.
Yeah, let's not encourage Americans to be responsible - that would be a huge pity.

J. Lee said:
He speaks of building old relations with former Allies , but voted against the approval of a coalition prior to Desert Storm ?
Do you know anything about the details of that? Were there alliances that would be built that were inappropriate?

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
And you think that because John Kerry is a 'Rich Guy', we should vote for George Bush, who, by the way, is also a 'Rich Guy'?

Nothing you argue about against Kerry is any different than Bush. Oh, sure, the names are changed, to protect the innocent, but 'Rich People' live like 'Rich People'.

Don't worry, you and I don't ever have a chance of becoming a 'Rich Guy'. The Bush family has made certain of that for the past century.

Thanks for Posting, though.

OP
J

J. Lee

It is well known that former Presidents have US Secret Service protecting them around the clock .
How many own FIVE MANSIONS ?
To make an educated guess , we can only look to the past way the man has voted in 20 years as a Senator !!

j lee

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
J. Lee said:
To make an educated guess , we can only look to the past way the man has voted in 20 years as a Senator !!
I like that clever stuff you do with the fonts ... all those colors, and different sizes ... how do you do that?

Oh, by the way ... we can do more than "only" look to the past, we can also reason and observe and listen. We can compare and contrast.

Oh, we are marvelous creatures, we homo sapiens. We have evolved out of stuff of stars to whine and complain about a man has served his country for his entire life.

Cool.

Thanks for posting. Mike

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
J. Lee said:
It is well known that former Presidents have US Secret Service protecting them around the clock .

j lee
I still fail to see the relevance of this point. Does mansion ownership affect one's ability to govern a nation in a negative way? How does it do this?

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
J. Lee said:

j lee
Do you have a link to the voting records of the Congress? Also - do you have a link to the EXACT language of the bills when they are voted, the line items tacked on to the bottom of irrelevant legislations, etcetera?

I'd like to peruse them and find out why my candidate voted against things I might support - not that it has anything to do with a line item added onto the bottom like the repeal of abortion rights or anything like that....

Seriously - anyone? Is there an internet link to ALL the congressional voting records? or at least the ones in the last five years or so? They are generally published in the newspaper daily, but that's a lot of paper to go through and the paper doesn't give line item addons, either.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, Flatlander ... did you know the Kerry's own FIVE MANSIONS???

I wonder if any of those belong to the Heinz estate and if Kerry and his wife have a prenup? Ah, well, it's none of my business anyway, right?

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's a nice link - but not what I asked for.

Oh, I know what this is - a distraction to keep anybody but Republican from getting out to vote.

Bye!!

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Seriously - anyone? Is there an internet link to ALL the congressional voting records? or at least the ones in the last five years or so? They are generally published in the newspaper daily, but that's a lot of paper to go through and the paper doesn't give line item addons, either.

This is a good place to review Senator Kerry's votes.
http://kerry.senate.gov/bandwidth/issues/legislation.html

If you are looking for specifics on other senators, start here:

www.senate.gov

If you are looking for specifics on representatives, start here

www.house.gov

Good Luck.

Mike

OP
J

J. Lee

shesulsa said:
a line item added onto the bottom like the repeal of abortion rights or anything like that....
I left out abortion & same sex marriage on purpose

John Jay ( this nation's FIRST Supreme Court Justice ) " We should appoint only Christians as Judges "

Kerry is a Catholic which is against Abortion & Same sex marriage

So if it doesn't fit our lifestyle or opinion , " We can just delete it "

Nevermind the moral consequences of the Immediate Future .
j lee

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
These are typical of among the most amusing arguments that uninformed Bush supporters like to bandy about:

"Don't vote for Kerry and Edwards because they're filthy rich millionares!!"

To which, the appropriate response is, "Yes, because the former CEO of Halliburton and the heir to the Bush family fortune aren't rich at all. Nope."

None of which, by the way, has anything to do with who would make a better executive leader of the country.

OP
M

MisterMike

:lurk:

Well, I guess we'll know what the polls decide, well, barring any Democrat lawsuits, 12 hours or so.

I'm betting on at least a lawsuit in each battleground state.

I think Ohio already had one...

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
J Lee, I find your posts ridiculous. And, whether you like it or not, trying to make "arguments" as you are is only harming the guy you are supporting, but coming off as... well, the way you are.

I left out abortion & same sex marriage on purpose

John Jay ( this nation's FIRST Supreme Court Justice ) " We should appoint only Christians as Judges "
Wow, I should totally believe John Jay and not listen to my own opinion at all! Hey, wait, John Kerry is a devout Christian....but he and Bush are not up for being appointed as Judges.... hmmmm. So everyone that Bush appoints is a Christian? Isn't that biased and, well, bigoted?

Your ridiculous posts about energy conservation and wealth clearly have not footing in reality. Have you not noticed that the current Veep's company (which still keeps him on their payroll) won the no-big contract for Iraqi oil? Hmm. Interesting. I guess we know who's going to be making money off of this war, and off of the general American dependence on foreign oil.

Please.

ETA:
barring any Democrat lawsuits
I'm sure the Repubs are at the ready with their suites of lawyers as well.

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm still amaazed at how well the flip flop thing caught. Also how much BS it is.
Kerry may not be the best but Bush is worse.

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
J Lee, I find your posts ridiculous. And, whether you like it or not, trying to make "arguments" as you are is only harming the guy you are supporting, but coming off as... well, the way you are.

but he and Bush are not up for being appointed as Judges.... hmmmm. So everyone that Bush appoints is a Christian? Isn't that biased and, well, bigoted?

I'm sure the Repubs are at the ready with their suites of lawyers as well.
Though I agree with the spirit of your post and attitude toward this thread, to say that it is automatically bigotry if a POTUS appoints 'christian' judges is not totally on. Since the majority of 'faith people' in the USA are "Christian" even now, it is a likelyhood that judges will be Christian.

Now, if the FIRST and ONLY reason people are being appointed is because of Christian practice and issues of balancing the Supreme court so that they are not all 'yes men' or purposely excluding a judge who is Buddhist/Muslim or what ever based on that factor is going to be a very Bigotous practice.

It might be bias to assume that just because a judge is Christian, that is the prime motivator in their selection.

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm still amaazed at how well the flip flop thing caught. Also how much BS it is.

Its not that surprising, if you take a look at the conduct of the Republican "truth squads" over the past two or so years.

Latest Discussions