Which gym to choose in Bangkok?

manchu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi. I have a question for those of you who are familiar with gyms in Thailand. I am a female planning to practice at a gym in Thailand for about 10 days. I am looking for a gym in/near Bangkok. So far, I narrowed down to Jitti and/or Sor Vorapin 2. They both sound great, and I have a hard time choosing. Should I just visit both for five days? Or, should I pick one and focus there? Can you give me some recommendations regarding the gyms I mentioned?

Thank you.

Akira

Green Belt
Reaction score
Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know Fairtex will train women, not sure about the rest.

Thunder Foot

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I recommend Sasiprapa, though not mentioned in your choices. They have a great program, and are fair with foreigners. :asian:

EMT

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
[QUOTE=" So far, I narrowed down to Jitti and/or Sor Vorapin."[/QUOTE]

Hey Manchu

I would pick Sor Vorapin Gym if I were you. It is more spacious than Jitty and it offers a better equipment for the same price - 500 baht - for a single training session.

7 best Muay Thai gyms in Bangkok

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE=" So far, I narrowed down to Jitti and/or Sor Vorapin."

Hey Manchu

I would pick Sor Vorapin Gym if I were you. It is more spacious than Jitty and it offers a better equipment for the same price - 500 baht - for a single training session.

7 best Muay Thai gyms in Bangkok[/QUOTE]

Hi, the OP was asking 9 years ago so I think she'll have made her choice by now. It's a shame she never came back to tell which she went to if any and how it went.

Latest Discussions