OP
K

KenpoNoChikara

good question, alll the epak forums seem to be dying down a bit

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
well what is ther you wish to discuss? pick a topic and lets have at it.

OP
N

Norma

LOL,, I just noticed, it wasn't as busy, Usually you refresh the page and 3-10 replies and 3-4 new topics are there.. LOL..

Were getting ready for my son's tournament this weekend. he's very excited..
He's also now orange belt WOOHOOO... not bad for only being 5 1/2yrs old.

HeHe

Proud Mommy
Norma

OP
K

Kempogeek

He's got me beaten. Im an orange belt in Kosho Ryu Kempo at 37 y/o :cool: Wish him good luck from me this weekend and keep us posted. Best regards, Steve

OP
N

Norma

Aww, Thanks.. I will..
He's doing 3 events. obsticle course, nothing major. then he's doing Forms his form is called Dragon form, then he's doing yawara 2 for weapons. He's also in the demo team for the tournament.. He's excited he get to legaly hit his instructors daughter LOL.. She's in his class. Mind having her dad, and mom owns a karate school and have 2 older brother in karate i'm guessing she could hurt my son more then he her LOL...
He does full salutation now, they don't generaly teach that to young ones, but my son picked it up watching the older students.

I'm very proud of him. He will be sparing in about 6 months.

Can ya tell i'm so excited :)

Norma

OP
K

Kempogeek

It's safe to say that he will become an excellent martial artist as a well rounded and respectable young man. No doubt that good up bringing is a major key as well so you definately should be proud. Believe me there are parents in my neighborhood who could learn alot from you. Continued success in all your training. Looking forward in hearing how he did. Most important, just hopes he has fun. Best regards, Steve

OP
N

Norma

KempoGeek.

Thank you,, We struggled with what to put our kids in, thousends into hockey, soccer, all of witch are ONLY seasonal. Kenpo is year round, he is in twice a week every month of the year less holidays LOL..

His instructors Mr/Mrs Whiteye are amazing people. They tell me my son will smart, understand and one of there best students.

I know how you means, some perants out there just don't care what there kids are doing, i don't want that for my son and daughter. My son has 6 now 7 belts, and 2 tropies. Once he gets into advanced orange, he will be in the junior teen clase, and obviously be harder. But he's ready for it.

I will for sure let you all know how he does this weekend.

Norma

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ray said:
Question, why does www.kenpotalk.com take you to a page that says "coming soon" instead of giving links to internal pages?

That's all I need: another place to spend my time.
The main site is still under construction, but the forums have been opened up while we finish the rest of the work. :)
The main site opens to the public on March 1st.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
The main site is still under construction, but the forums have been opened up while we finish the rest of the work. :)
The main site opens to the public on March 1st.
*twitches in anticipation*

Latest Discussions