Son's tournament update

OP
N

Norma

Ceicei said:
We're doing fine, thank you. My two sons and I are still progressing and doing well so far with American Kenpo. My daughter will be turning 5 this year and we'll see whether she will have the same interest as we do.

In a different thread here, I remember you mentioned you would like to get into martial arts sometime, but need to take care of some things first. Have you made any decision whether to take it up?

- Ceicei

Medicaly i can't start up yet.
But as soon as the doc say i can, i will start. I have majore "woman issues"

But i would love to start thats for sure.. :)

Norma

Seabrook

Black Belt
Reaction score
Norma said:
The first photo is of my student, Michelle Everitt. She has been with me for about 7+ years now and is one of the top rated tournament competitors in Canada. A great student, with a great attitude.

Jamie Seabrook
www.seabrook.gotkenpo.com

OP
N

Norma

She is AMAZING!!!!! I watched her we have her on video all her divisions.

She's really good, i bet you are proud of her.. I bet she left there with good places?

Norma

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Kempogeek said:
Obviously this dad is trying to live his failed sports dreams through his son or something. Maybe it's a money issue thinking that he feels he's wasting his money on lessons for his son. Imagine how peeved he would feel if the son won't make it to black belt.
Bet ya the kid makes the rank

OP
N

Norma

Oh the kids WILL make it to black no doubt there, But will he respect it NO i don't think he will.

Norma

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi Norma,

Congrats on your son's tournament, you should be very proud! Sounds like he will accomplish a lot! The photos are awesome! Thanks for sharing these. My son has been training since he was 6 years old and now he is 12 and a junior black belt! It is a lot of hard work.

Casey your photos are great too! So happy to hear of your progress. Have a great year of training. You sure look like you had fun!

Good luck everyone on your continued success!

Donna :ultracool

OP
N

Norma

Thanks Guys.

I really want to suport and incourage my son.
and understandthe art aswell.

Norma