When is it ok to Hit a girl

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ronald R. Harbers said:
Feisty, What I was trying to get across, is that a Chauvinist is not a man who mistreats women, but a man who believes that women are not equal. He tends to look down on their capabilities. I was taught that by a woman who gave me some very hard left hooks. Have you seen the shots the guy in the "Jackass Movie" takes from the Japanese woman? It was kind of like that for me!:asian:
lol - yes, I have. She was great - and Ryan went down pretty quickly. I believe she was Thai kickboxing champ (although Japanese)?

This is true - I didn't mean to imply that chauvanists will slap women around necessarily. Just a warning about "getting into it" with someone of a smaller stature who, like some of the stories here, is a woman who does not ever expect to be hit back or called on the idiocy and danger she's causing someone else. I learned how much less force I can take when swapping drills with a partner in boxing. He is a very nice guy, didn't mean to hurt me at all, but he's a good boxer, very strong, and when he "tapped" me with a hook I didn't see coming, I was amazed at how far my head went back! He didn't mean it at all, I think - just didn't realize I couldn't take hits like he could.

Chauvanists are annoying because of the looking-down-on-others. Grrr.

R

Ronald R. Harbers

Thanks Feisy! Finally someone understands what I was saying.:asian:

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My answere to the original questino has been stated I'm sure. I haven't really read alot of this so here it is.
Well first When asked a question it's allways more fun to answere with one so...
When is it ok to hit some one?
What is the differnce between hitting some guy and some girl?
Not someguy mind you it's never ok to attack me for any reason. Maybe Any guy works better here.

OP
Sin

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
uh huh....anyways i think that is ok to hit anyone who treatens you...now in a girls case...i think its ok to fight back...but just in case they don't yhink I will...you warn them...tell them that they will get hurt if they keep going..thats really all you gotta do....and if she keeps coming you can lay her out just like any man :jedi1:

Latest Discussions