When is it ok to Hit a girl

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Now here is the senario.....
A Female disagrees with a Statement and then runs off and gets her friends (all female) to come kick your ***. Now in this case is it ok to hit a girl in order to protect yourself. Now i am talking big girls and a lot of them, about 5 surrounding you, with goochie rings that cut you like a mo fo when you get punched. In the long run when is it ok mto hit a girl

*don't ask how I thought up this Situation.* :whip:

A

AnimEdge

If they attacked me with the intent physical damange, and i knew it was posable for them to inflict that damange, i would subdew them, if they had a knife or a gun and tryed to kill me then i would have no problem knocking them out or doing whatever to them to get out of that situation, but if they just come up and start slapping me or whatever then i woudl just srug it off and leave

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
if they are "man" enuff to fight like that............

Then accomodate!

under those conditions....you can die(by accident!) just as easy as if it were men.

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sin said:
A Female disagrees with a Statement and then runs off and gets her friends (all female) to come kick your ***. Now in this case is it ok to hit a girl in order to protect yourself. Now i am talking big girls and a lot of them, about 5 surrounding you, with goochie rings that cut you like a mo fo when you get punched. In the long run when is it ok mto hit a girl

Why would you stay there and watch them 'surround you?' Read the signs and get out of Dodge. Economy of Motion as a Martial art concept applies to tactical sense as well.

C

Chicago Green Dragon

Sin said:

As you see them come at you. Don't you have enough time to also leave too? But, if you are in a situation where someone gets the drop on you and you are stuck in the middle of something then let "it" escalate where things escalate too.

Chicago Green Dragon

:asian:

Eldritch Knight

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Balance and counterbalance. If they're willing and able to strike you, then you should be willing and able to strike them. The important thing is to not be the instigation of the conlict - only its resolution.

Taimishu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
They want equality then if they hit you hit them back. Too many women think they have the right to hit a man and not get hit back. Wrong.

David

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
A girl or a woman? There is a big difference.

What's a goochie ring? The only Gucci I know is, well, Gucci.:)

C

Chicago Green Dragon

kenpo tiger said:
A girl or a woman? There is a big difference.

What's a goochie ring? The only Gucci I know is, well, Gucci.:)

Interesting that you caught that........

Here in Chicago, esp my neighborhood. We have had a rash of young girls 12-16 attacking people with fists, knifes, guns and baseball bats committing armed robbery. They are robbing people usually on their way home from work as they are walking down the street.

The neighborhood i live in is a good neighborhood too.

Chicago Green Dragon

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If your in danger with intent to do bodily harm protect yourself. If not just put them in there place. A woman should only be hit while sparring in the Dojaang... GOD BLESS AMERICA

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chicago Green Dragon said:
Interesting that you caught that........

Here in Chicago, esp my neighborhood. We have had a rash of young girls 12-16 attacking people with fists, knifes, guns and baseball bats committing armed robbery. They are robbing people usually on their way home from work as they are walking down the street.

The neighborhood i live in is a good neighborhood too.

Chicago Green Dragon

Remind me not to come over for coffee.

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i try to be as much of a gentleman as i can be...but, if i were attacked, by a female...all the rules for self defense apply...remove myself from the situation if i can, respond with appropriate force if i can't...it's just that simple...if they are seriously attacking you they've lost any right they had to be treated like a "lady"

DeLamar.J

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sin said:

If people have surrounded you with the intent of kicking your behind, I say take them out with no mercy. Women or not, those types of games are not funny, and when people have surrounded you, the stakes have just been raised quite high.

Kunoichi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Me, as a female, knows how many ladies take advantage of men's gentleman attitudes, which is clearly wrong.
Attacking you in the first place is not very lady-like so I would hold nothing against you fully protecting yourself against them, in my eyes you have every right too!

Hope all is well and resolved peacefully :)
Regards

Kunoichi

S

sifu nick

In a self-defense life or death situation sex and age become less of a factor for me. At work I've had just as many crazy women attack me as crazy men.

C

Chicago Green Dragon

Technopunk said:
Remind me not to come over for coffee.

Why not you never know you might HIT it off with some of the neighborhood hoodrats LoL

Chicago Green Dragon

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When is it okay to hit a girl? The same times it is okay to hit a guy.

When is it okay to hit on a girl? That, my friends, is the question.

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
bignick said:
i try to be as much of a gentleman as i can be...but, if i were attacked, by a female...all the rules for self defense apply...remove myself from the situation if i can, respond with appropriate force if i can't...it's just that simple...if they are seriously attacking you they've lost any right they had to be treated like a "lady"
My Dad use to tell my brother and I that we were not to hit ladies but it was no lady that was going to try to hit me ( of course the qualifier was that I didn't instigate the desire to be struck....which was more the case when your young and stupid and have the added 'judgement killer' of Testosterone:))

L

lvwhitebir

The law doesn't distinguish between the attacker's sex in a self-defense situation. Use the same rules about striking women as you do about striking men. The questions you have to ask are:

1) Is the threat credible (do you really fear the harm they can inflict)?
2) Is the threat imminent (right now)?
3) Is escape impossible?

If you answered yes to all three, in general the law says you can strike back with force equal to that applied to you in order to withdraw from the conflict. Lethal force can be applied with additional caveats, of which one is multiple attackers.

In general, someone saying 'don't hit girls' is merely teaching you to be a gentleman. It's not saying you should never, ever hit a girl. Technically a gentleman wouldn't hit boys either.

WhiteBirch

Latest Discussions