T

tkdcanada

Couldn't edit my post so here's my addition:

Studying for 18 months
Instructor: Mr. Rodney Degray

jukado1

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I started ma training with Bruce Tegner in 1959, earned my 1st black belt in 1966, and yes i'm slow, when Bruce retired in 1967, i trained part time with Joe Lewis, some training with Mike Stone, and worked and learned from Howard Jackson and howards boxing trainer (who passed away this week from cancer, and was a fine gentleman) Julio Flores. and please the others and there were meany, that have helped me on my martial arts journey.

C

clapping_tiger

I've been training in Kenpo for 3 years and about 5 months. My instructor is Mr. Paul Metz -3rd Degree Black.

p.s this is an addition to my post above.

T

twinkletoes

Kenpo Karate: 1988-present. 3rd Black. Professor Lee Lowery

Modern Arnis: 1990-present. Lakan (black). GM Remy Presas

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: 1997-98, Kipp Kollar. Some other schools for a little while when I was in college. Followed by

2002-present. Blue Belt & Apprentice Instructor. Roy Harris

Krav Maga: 2002-present. Instructor training under Rhon Mizrachi.

Budoshin Ju-jitsu: 2002-present. 3rd Kyu. Prof. George Kirby.

I won't list all the instructors, but I have also studied each of the following for at least a few months (not just once or at a seminar). I hold low ranks in many of them:

Judo, Aikido, Capoeira, Kendo, Fencing, Kyusho, Qigong, Tai Chi, 5 styles of Jujitsu/Jiujitsu.

I have also been to countless seminars with countless big name instructors, but I don't count that for much except continuing to broaden my horizons.

~TT

I

IsshinryuKarateGirl

Originally posted by IsshinryuKarateGirl
Hello. I am a student of Isshinryu Karate. My sensai is Raymond Buckshaw (seriously). I am a brown belt in the school.

Well, since I forgot to add the time I've been training, I'll add it now. I've been training at this school for almost two years.

Latest Discussions