Whats yer sign?

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
DO NOT ENTER. You are strong enough to take on anything. That independence is good, but don't let your high standards keep you secluded. Don't hold everything in. You need to talk to other people. No man is an island. You need friends.

Ouch, that is way too close.

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
SLOW Children at Play

It says I'm adorable, goofy, and annoying.
Hey, one out of three ain't bad. :D

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
1037168687_nter_bevel.gif

Do Not Enter. You are strong enough to take on anything. That independence is good, but don't let your high standards keep you secluded. Don't hold everything in, you need to talk to other people. No man is an island, you need friends.

...I need friends..? with the people I hang out with...what I need is no enemies. ;)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Chronuss, I'd be your friend but I'm a Do Not Enter as well. I guess that's why my favorite phrase is "Hey, you're in my bubble";)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
I guess that's why my favorite phrase is "Hey, you're in my bubble";)

hahaaa that's too funny Letch.. We use that expression when we're sparring .. when someone comes into our 'sparring area.. *lining up 6 long with their partners * makes for tight quarters sparring at times.. "we just say.. get outta my bubble " *G*

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by KenpoTess
hahaaa that's too funny Letch.. We use that expression when we're sparring .. when someone comes into our 'sparring area.. *lining up 6 long with their partners * makes for tight quarters sparring at times.. "we just say.. get outta my bubble " *G*

Unless of course, you're an underbelt, like me. Then you have no bubble! LOL.

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Watch for falling rocks. You're an all around good person and a great listener. People enjoy your friendship, but goodness, your moodiness is so hard to predict. PMS isn't a good excuse for you and you know it. Learn to relax and not take everything so personally. Your emotional outbursts will scare people off, so Calm Down!

Robyn

:asian:

Attachments

• $sign.jpg
    $sign.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 117

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1037168476_tion_bevel.gif

Caution Sign. You are insane. But I mean it in a good way...really. You're always looking to be different or crazy. Although you scare lots of people, those who love you know how hilarious you are. Always be up for the next adventure, but try not to get arrested, ok?

P

pknox

1037168912_ield_bevel.gif

That quiz was kind of scary, as it was spot on. :eek:

So basically, if you combine all the quizzes so far, I'm a sensitive, herculean fish hero? :idunno:

Latest Discussions