Whats with Ninjutsu

J

J-kid

I have a few questions and since the Ninjutsu forum isnt as busy i am posting here.

WHAT IS Ninjutsu
A myster Martial art
thats about all i know

What is Ninjutsu is it a good MA what do they do in that MA,
Kicks punchs takedowns?
Web sites dont tell much about this art.

Is this art just another hybrid art or all hype or tv

I need to know. Just because the question came to my mind.

Give me what you know on this art and if it is effective.

Thanks Your Friend Judo-kid:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Bujingodai

Black Belt
Reaction score
I understand the Ninjaburger was tounge in cheek, not a great resource though right. The Ninjutsu quantity on this board is pretty small. And therefore answers will be few between.
If you are intersted at all I'd suggest two places. both with very different approaches.
If you are looking for info on the Bujinkan, Genbukan or the Jinenkan which are the larger more legit systems so to speak I'd go to www.e-budo.com
If you are looking for an independent schools approach, there a few too many to list you may check out http://pub56.ezboard.com/bunitedninjutsuvoice

I am sure your questions would be answered well but differently on either board. So I guess you could ask on both.

If you are asking on this board, Jay bell would be the real authority and no doubts the best at explaining it. Jay is a member of the Bujinkan while I am from an independent school, now anyway.

:asian:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You might also read through the old threads in our Ninjutsu forum. Many of these questions have been asked and answered already. Remember, there is also a Search capability on this board.

Latest Discussions