Whats the most effective real world martial arts? Bujikan?

Mannyjv

White Belt
Reaction score
Whats the most effective real world martial arts?

I think your best bet is to learn something military. Normally the arts taught in military are made for combat. Your still going to run into a little watering down of the arts because the army for example, they teach BJJ because they would like our soldiers to be able to restrain someone if possible and not kill them. Same reason they don't have the standard issue rifle shoot a 7.62 mm round, that's a killing round.
I'm sure there are going to be a few people that are going to be confused with that statement because any caliber can kill you, but trust me when I say the 7.62's purpose was to be a killer, the 223 was made more for accuracy, a higher probability to wound without killing.
So my point is, learn something military, then you will need to be exposed to individuals who have developed there style to actual combat. Be taught by real killers. Once your exposed to them, then you will learn to better adjust your techniques in to real world no ******** combat.

We use the 5.56 round primarily because it is lighter, has a higher capacity, and is more economical than the 7.62 round. They are actually thinking of switching to the 6.8 SPC because it has better terminal ballistics than the 5.56, but still has a higher capacity and is still lighter than the 7.62. Just an FYI.

Latest Discussions