Whats better for kicking TKD or KENPO or Karate. Need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbon

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Lol what names have I called anyone?

Nice job insulting my age thats always shows how narrow minded you are.

I wasn't even talking about ITF?

Also if it doesn't matter what I think and what I say why are you replying to my posts just furthering the arguement?

The sayings true it takes two to argue. So who is more wrong me for initating an arguement or you for arguing with me?

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
KennethKu, Carbon is referring to me thinking fissure wasn't threatening him. Therefore I'm a pompous *** for trying to explain what I thought Fissure meant. Thanks for the reply though, do you by chance peruse the ITF message board?

Oh Carbon, I just read your post after I first typed this. Your statement of who's at fault, the initiator of an argument or the one that argues back at him is a good question. Let's equate that to someone who starts a fight in real life, someone walks up and punches another guy in the nose.... now is the guy who fights back to defend himself at fault or is the blame solely placed on the shoulders of the initiator?

And Carbon..... why are you insulting me about my spelling mistakes? You have made tons of mistakes in the past and no one has ever brought it up except back when you first started posting here and you would type everything (full of mistakes) in one huge paragraph that was impossible to read. So uh.... whats the dealio man?

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enough. If theres anything left to be said about the technical fragments of this thread, please feel free to start a new thread.

In the mean time, I'm locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions