• Ninja Concepts

• Americanized Ninjutsu

• Ninjutsu Outside Japan

• Mystic Arts, Modern Views

• Other - Please specify

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

jibran

By the way, if such a forum is made, can it be named "SKH Quest martial arts" instead of "To Shin Do"; so that SKH's Bujinkan students can post.

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
jibran said:
By the way, if such a forum is made, can it be named "SKH Quest martial arts" instead of "To Shin Do"; so that SKH's Bujinkan students can post.
I don't see why not. If you are a student of SKH then ALL should be welcome. As long as the posts are kept respectfull and mature then anyone should be able to chat. (Hence the reason for a new forum.)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Satt - we go to the next poll to firm up the results, eliminating the low scorers.

Jibran - SKH's Bujinkan teachings I believe fall into the JMA-Ninjutsu-Traditional area.

Kizaru

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Enson said:
"who wants to be a ninja?"
"ninja turtles w/o the shells"

this is going to be fun.
I think the input here has been very productive, and I'm especially partial to two the titles suggested by the moderator above.

Now that this poll has been closed, is there an active plan to open up the run off poll and finalize the vote?

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Right now, the admin team is discussing several options prior to doing a run-off poll. Should have something figured out by mid-week. (Holidays and vacations in the US have put us behind on the discussion)