The "Kaith in 04" Vote

If this were a real election, who would you vote for?

• Bush / Cheney - Republican

• Kerry / Edwards - Democrat

• Ralph Nader - Reform

• Badnarik / Campagna - Libertarian

• Cobb / Baldwin - Green

• Bob Hubbard / "Feisty Mouse" - Kaith Party

• Mark Weiser - Weiser Party

• Other 3rd Party Choice

• Undecided

• Not voting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I said I'd put it up, so here tis. :)

I've listed the same options as the 'serious' poll in the Study, with 1 extra name - mine.

I do ask 1 favor - if you vote in this, please be honest. Don't cast a vote for me if you honestly prefer a different candidate, etc but just 'like me'. I'd prefer the honest vote so I can have a fairer idea on judging my platforms chances of attracting attention.

This is all in fun for now, but I am seriously considering the run in the future, so the feedback is very important to me.

Thank you!

:)

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
Problem is, I'm not sure how to weigh your candidacy. I like your platform, but since you're not one of the two major parties, I don't think I'd vote for you just because if you're not Rep/Dem, then you probably won't win this election. I mean, Badnarik's platform is pretty good, too, but...

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All fair answers. :)

You're right, I don't have a chance in breaking through, but, if the message gets out enough, it may force the 'big 2' to change. :)

R

Ronald R. Harbers

Right you are Kaith. A friend of mine told me my Libertarian vote was silly because "they can't win". I said, "So what". If we can force the other big 2 to adopt more Democratic Republican views and realize that change is needed, we will have been successful.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:)

Everyone, if you're voting in here, please also vote in the 'main' one in the Study.

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
I have to ask, with all due respect, do you really think you can win?

Make a dent in the establishment?

I saw the vote count you posted in another thread. Do you really want to be one of those 1-state, 100-200 vote losers?

Your own candidate in the lib. can not raise real money and he has a major party backing him. What makes you think you can run in that league?

Seriously. You have some good ideas, but so do alot of other people. People who are better qualified, more experienced and better equiped to run a campaign.

So, why should I vote for you, over them?