What kind of dog is this?

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://i7.tinypic.com/2131x12.jpg

I found him about 6 weeks ago in a parking lot near my wife's work. He was sitting quietly by the door of an empty retail unit. I called him over and he happily bounced to me. Needless to say, my wife decided to add to our family that day.It took some medications and baths for his fur to grow back on his tail and feet, but now he is a happy and very smart little puppy. I figure someone dropped him off due to his tail and feet, but we fixed that with no problem.Does anyone have an opinion on what kind of dog he may be? Of course, I know he is a "Carolina porch dog" (aka a mutt), but I would like to see what others think he may be a mix of.AoG

Ooops... didn't read the most recent first. Sorry for the loss :(

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And for the terrible conclusion to this thread, I had him put to sleep today. He came down with parvo.

That was a pretty dog too. He ended up looking exactly like a large police dog (german shepard). His shoulders and body were huge. He came eye to eye with my five year old son and was as sweet as he could be. His coloration changed too. He ended up gold with black streaks and giant ears that stood straight up.

Last week I took him to a baseball game and he let all of the kids pet him, and was fine until he saw one baseball dad who bullied the kids and my dog started growling at that one man.

A few days ago I took him to the park and had people come up and ask me where I got him. I liked showing him off.

My wife cried most of this afternoon and I am pretty down too.

Man, this sucks. That was a good, smart dog.

AoG

My heart goes out to you and the family on your loss of Ollie. :asian:

Latest Discussions