What kind of creature is it?

OP
G

Gary Crawford

After looking at it and comparing it to other animals.I'm 99% sure it's a fox with mange.The 1% I'm not sure of comes from having never seen a fox without hair.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm going with an unfoxy fox!:D Gary will you keep track of the pool? Losers buy the e-drinks :drinkbeer

OP
G

gyaku-zuki queen

first pic i thought it was a deer or sum.. but the next ones made me kinda think a horse got buzy wit a dog :idunno: ... the hyena thing could work too though now that i think of it.

OP
F

Firona

I can understand all the scientific talk and whatnot that supports the hyena dog theory but really I don't think you are looking at the most likely possibility. This strange beast, similar to the tazmanian wolf in many characteristics, has been roaming about unchecked by the dogs and cats of the area. Everyone seems to be comfortable with it, as if it has some sort of brainwashing ability it uses on everyone who sees it. So my guess is it is a supernatural creature that has newly migrated from it's home (south america perhaps?) This leads me to believe that this creature is the one and only, legendary, El Chupacabra. Let's just see who will be buying who's e-drinks eh?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well it makes sense that if the "baby" has it then mom does too... It did give everyone a run for their money on trying to identify them. Pretty cool and pretty weird all at once. Whew glad that's over huh? :rolleyes:

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A round of applause for Gary!

:partyon:

Poor things - that kind of mange is awful.

Firona - El Chupacabra? The goat-sucker? Who sucks the blood of goats? lol.

Latest Discussions