What is the most nice or amazing thing that a person has done for you? Meanest or most cruel as well

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The people who stormed the Capitol are cultists. Cultists who follow a twisted, orange cult leader.

May they all get what I feel in my heart for them.

God, I so wish I had been working there that day.

Buka, you are doing the same thing; painting everyone with the same brush. That is wrong on several levels. How a thinking person like yourself does not understand and Acknowledge that there were multiple factions that day is beyond me. The vast majority of the people there were legally protesting. The people who actually went into the capital should have been shot. Period. They were the extremist , not the the face of the majority however they have been the face according to the media.
I suppose you can classify them as cultist if you want to but most of them already have a name; such as Antifa, Boogaloo Boys, white supremist, Anarchist, and others. That is fact and has been confirmed. It is wrong to lump them together with the peaceful protestors.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Buka, you are doing the same thing; painting everyone with the same brush. That is wrong on several levels. How a thinking person like yourself does not understand and Acknowledge that there were multiple factions that day is beyond me. The vast majority of the people there were legally protesting. The people who actually went into the capital should have been shot. Period. They were the extremist , not the the face of the majority however they have been the face according to the media.
I suppose you can classify them as cultist if you want to but most of them already have a name; such as Antifa, Boogaloo Boys, white supremist, Anarchist, and others. That is fact and has been confirmed. It is wrong to lump them together with the peaceful protestors.
I just want to point out, you've got a contradiction here, I think because you missed a word in Buka's post. Buka said people who stormed the capitol are cultists, not the people who were protesting. You said that the people who were not legally protesting, but those that have went into the capitol should have been shot. Which would be the ones that Buka referred to, as those were the ones storming the capitol.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I just want to point out, you've got a contradiction here, I think because you missed a word in Buka's post. Buka said people who stormed the capitol are cultists, not the people who were protesting. You said that the people who were not legally protesting, but those that have went into the capitol should have been shot. Which would be the ones that Buka referred to, as those were the ones storming the capitol.
The ones who broke the law. Exactly. And there were a lot of them. And based on the way they posted their faces and videos online, I don’t think any of them believed they were extremists.

But to put a fine point on it, the folks who stormed the capitol bldg are criminals and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. It’s clear they are extremists. However, anyone sympathetic to these guys, who supports them, or feels in some way that what they did was justified... those folks are also extremists. Now, they may not have broken any law with their extreme views. And as I said earlier, we have a lot of extremists in this country who never break the law, and are entitled to be extremists. But that doesn’t make them less extreme. It just makes them more law abiding, which is a good place to start.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

I completely agree. One hundred percent.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

I completely agree with this, too.

I also still wonder how the people who stormed the Capitol aren't being charged with treason.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I completely agree with this, too.

I also still wonder how the people who stormed the Capitol aren't being charged with treason.
The charges themselves are public record, what they're being charged with seems to vary. This article has the database of them/charges at the bottom. I'm not sure what the official charge for treason is, but a quick search for that word found nothing.
The Capitol Siege: The Arrested And Their Stories

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
What is the most nice or amazing thing that a person has done for you?

my current wife giving me children

What is the most mean or cruel thing that a person has done to you?

Ex-wife, after I went to her father's funeral, shortly after we separated, to see if there was anything I could do, writing letters and talking to my friends and coworkers she could remember and telling them how cold, cruel, uncaring, and lazy I was and how she left because she was an enabler and all I did was sit around the house, allowing her to support me......found out who my real friends were then.....the reality was...I was woking 2 part time jobs and going to college and paying off her massive credit card debt. And working 2 jobs, and going to school gave me more time at home, in the evening, and cut in on her dating. Prior to that I was working second shift and she was working first shift.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I may have but the assertion is the same. And just like I may have, most people are going to read the comment and perceive the mass of people there as a whole, joined unit; or at least perceive that this is what the person commenting believed.
It could not be farther from the truth, for what that matters at this point.

Latest Discussions