What is going on in Mexico? Out of control drug war. Mexican troops cross border into US.

chaos1551

Blue Belt
Reaction score
as long as americans love the stuff thats getting sent from over there to the states , i dont think theres nothing that can stand in there way its to much money involved seems like a the mexican milatary is a joke to the cartels but either way they kill em or flip em : but there not a problem so it seems , chapo guzman is even on the forbes list ...

Wouldn't it be nice if our own government was getting that money? Americans will love that stuff whether it's illegal or not. I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but I can't help but wonder how much if any Mexican cartel money makes it into the pockets of drug prohibition supporters. History shows us that the alcohol prohibition supported that mentality, if not the actual action. A sign on a concerned mother's house might read, "For the sake of my family, vote yes on prohibition." A sign down the street at the local moonshiners would read the same exact thing.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if our own government was getting that money? Americans will love that stuff whether it's illegal or not. I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but I can't help but wonder how much if any Mexican cartel money makes it into the pockets of drug prohibition supporters. History shows us that the alcohol prohibition supported that mentality, if not the actual action. A sign on a concerned mother's house might read, "For the sake of my family, vote yes on prohibition." A sign down the street at the local moonshiners would read the same exact thing.

I recall there was a Bloom County strip once where Opus had become a politician. He received a visit from a representative of the drug cartels who gave him a big bag of money and thanked him for his tough stance on drugs.

Latest Discussions