What do the Different colors of peoples names mean?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We are always looking for people. Theres a thread in the support forum (I think) called "So you want to be a mod?" that outlines what we look for there.

Loki

Black Belt
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
We are always looking for people. Theres a thread in the support forum (I think) called "So you want to be a mod?" that outlines what we look for there.
I've read it before, I pretty much answer all the criteria, except for the area of expertise part. I can't claim knowledge of enough of a variety of martial arts to qualify as a mod on the martial arts section, and I don't have enough experience to qualify for self-defense. I can only be style-specific then, and since there's no krav maga forum (and I don't know any other western MAs), I thought of offering myself as a KM advisor if you want one. I have pretty thorough knowledge of the style despite my rank, and I have many resources in terms of information in this field for whatever I don't know.

~ Loki

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Best way to get the chance, is to become a 'leader' on the forums. Eventually, we (meaning our steering board) will notice and extend offers accordingly.

I'm not saying this to blow anyone off. We appreciate the offers of help we get, but we've found that it's better to ask active, busy members than well meaning casual members.

As to Krav, we had a section here way back when we started, but it didn't fare well. If we can kick things up a bit, I'll be happy to add it back into the mix if we see enough traffic. MT's always evolving. Considering 1 of my clients has the NE training center as a member, I'd love to see it become an active area here. :)

MALCOLM XERXES™

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
KenpoTess said:
Red is Supporting Member
Dark Bold Blue is Admin/Assistant Admin.
Green is Moderator
Purple is Advisor
Yellow is Hosted Forum
Gold is Super Mod
Plain blue is Registered Member
Black is Senior Mod

Hope this helps :)

~Tess
KT,

Yes, that’s very helpful; thanks for the intel.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Red is Supporting Member
Dark Bold Blue is Admin/Assistant Admin.
Green is Moderator
Purple is Advisor
Yellow is Hosted Forum
Gold is Super Mod
Plain blue is Registered Member
Black is Senior Mod

Hope this helps :)

~Tess

Why don't us Gold Key/Supporting Members get a special color? I see that I'm the same Plain Blue as a Registered Member that pays nada. C'mon, throw us a bone and give us a special color Bob. C'mon. I know you can do it.
icon6.gif

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Supporting members should be red. Sometimes depending on some quirks it doesn't change the color. Let me look under the hood and take care of it.

Latest Discussions