We've got a few new members...

J

Jill666

As I browse through, I seem to notice several new members this week. Can't remember names right now, but there were enough to warrant a hello-

Welcome and jump right in. :asian: There's tons of info to go around, and it's great to get new viewpoints (which I frequently find when I come in)

:D

OP
D

Disco

Jill, on behalf of all the new members. Thank you for the "Hello".

OP
C

chufeng

Please do not refrain from posting because you fear the heat from some of us...or even the pressure we may put on you at times...after all, to be formed, a diamond requires a great deal of heat and pressure...and the stuff on the screen is just words...it can't hurt you, unless you let it.

Welcome.

:asian:
chufeng

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk--a place for the friendly discussion of the martial arts! Any questions, e-mail or PM a moderator/admin.!

-Arnisador
-MT Admin-

OP
Y

yilisifu

Welcome! Please don't be shy about asking questions or bringing up topics....

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Smile to martialtalk and it'll smile back (some will kick you in the groin, but dont worry, underneath their nice guys [why is it always the guys])

/Yari

OP
M

MartialArtsGuy

Thanx for the welcome, I mostly used to just lurk here, but I enjoy this forum, there are alot of cool people on here, and its seems thatposting here is a positive experience.
Thanks again :)

Latest Discussions