Well Done to my students

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
3 of my students just came back from a tournament in Claremont, VT. The tournament raises money to defeat domestic violence and gives all proceeds to The Turning points Network Of Sullivan county, VT.
My two new white belts ( 3 months of study) did very well, one capturing a first in sparring and a 2nd in forms, and the other a 2nd in sparring and a 3rd in forms. The little 13 year old yellow belt that went with us took first in forms, first in sparring and ( I am so proud to say this) a first in the adult novice weapons forms.
OH me, well I did not do that well only a 2nd in forms and weapons, I did not sparr because my knee would not hold up to it yesterday.
So I want to say well done to my students and keep working hard, you all have a tournament to get ready for in Oct.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's awesome Sheldon! Congratulations to both you and your students. :asian:

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
If memory serves, you had some serious concerns about your school being able to continue some time ago - so this is doubly good news! Congrats to students and teacher.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
congrats! good news all round!

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how much money did the event raise?

Milt G.

Purple Belt
Reaction score
3 of my students just came back from a tournament in Claremont, VT. The tournament raises money to defeat domestic violence and gives all proceeds to The Turning points Network Of Sullivan county, VT.
My two new white belts ( 3 months of study) did very well, one capturing a first in sparring and a 2nd in forms, and the other a 2nd in sparring and a 3rd in forms. The little 13 year old yellow belt that went with us took first in forms, first in sparring and ( I am so proud to say this) a first in the adult novice weapons forms.
OH me, well I did not do that well only a 2nd in forms and weapons, I did not sparr because my knee would not hold up to it yesterday.
So I want to say well done to my students and keep working hard, you all have a tournament to get ready for in Oct.

Hello,
Congratulations to your students on a job well done!

I am sure you are proud of them.

Thank you,
Milt G.

OP
tshadowchaser

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
the event turned out to be smaller than hoped but it did raise a few thousand